Teku Teku Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You read my mailbox BubbleTea. When I replied yesterday, I was still at school, but when I got home that same day my angel was waiting for me. We're going on our first walk today.

I found instructions here but they didn't quite match up. My angel is a "Winnie the Pooh" edition. I'll post pics soon.

Haha how cute! Does it have pictures of the characters from "Winnie the Pooh" on it?

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest ever! I can't wait to see pictures.

I love it! Is it fun so far? And what does the box/instructions look like?

No box or paper instructions. I figured out as best I could from online instructions.

It seems fun so far. My little critter hasn't evolved at all yet, but I've only been working it for a day. It counts calories as you walk, woo!

Yeah, I figured it hasn't really been long enough to tell. Keep me/us posted about it :wacko:

6 days, still no evolution. But I recently discovered a "slot machine" type minigame. Score a 3 of a kind and one block is added to a meter, stack the meter to the top and your gel-kun does the happy dance. I don't quite understand what it means, but the animations are cute and cute is generally a good thing.

Are you walking enough? When you set it up, you set a step goal for each day.

From what I remember, they evolve quite a lot.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/pedometer2.html Yeah, there!

I am curious to know if there really are Pooh characters in it.

What does the packaging look like?

Those DUE models have a LOT of characters.

I didn't really notice a step goal in the setup. Though in the menu, I just noticed a kind of step goal that resets itself day to day. The setup seemed to be missing some pieces, like I didn't notice a "your birthday", "pets name", "step goal" and the max days it can be set for is maxed at 90. I'm learning as I go.

There was no package and no instructions, though the case looks like the chunkier Teku Teku Angel with 3 buttons arranged vertical. Sadly, the clip broke so I tried to fix it with epoxy, that didn't last long so it's covered in duct tape now and seems to be holding.

I'm wondering if there are Pooh characters in it too, right now it's a little black blob with feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meep...I've been trying hard to meet my step goal every day. I have, but still no evolution....I'm so confused. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back