WOAH! I SAVED MY TMGC+C LIFE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Its 9:59 pm, and I just saved my TMGC+C's life! So you know when its dying he falls on the floor with a death sign? Well, thats what happened! I don't know how it happened, but I was really busy with homework and I just happened to walk by desk when I saw the screen light was on! I didn't know why, so I checked it: IT WAS DYING! So, I didn't know if it was too late or not. I quickly went to the medicine menu, and this ambulance came and the death sign (a little black ghost that floats above you're tama when its about to die) try to follow but the door slammed in its face (ha, take that!) He try to go in front of the ambulance but was hit instead. My tama was rushed to the Emergency Room, and he tried to go in, but he couldn't, so he left. I was so surprised. This never happened before. Then my tama came out of the Room: HE WAS OKAY! I just would like a little more info on this. I want to know how much time I have before the tama is officealy gone. Thanks

I've had this happen too. It was around 4:00 in the morning. My TMGC+C beeped and turned the lights on. (This woke me up.) She had gone to bed ill earlier that night. I'm not sure how much time you have to call the ambulance, before they finally die. I'll look around and see if I can find that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I've found it. In the Japanese guide book for the TMGC+C, it states you have 30 minutes to call the ambulance after the death mark appears. Otherwise, your Tamagotchi character will die.

Are they ever going to make an English version? cause i am working on my Japanese, but i am not very good... What do you think? should i wait, or should i get it anyway?? and the things like "food" and "treat", are they in Japanese too? :p

Are they ever going to make an English version? cause i am working on my Japanese, but i am not very good... What do you think? should i wait, or should i get it anyway?? and the things like "food" and "treat", are they in Japanese too? :)
I seriously agree with you. I might go to Japan sometime soon, and in my travels I hope to be able to get a TMGC+C. I just can't read anything D; So I'll have to download the English manua, which makes it less confusing, but still at a pretty confusing level.

lol. The Japanese TMGC+C isn't that hard to figure out, actually. Except for some things in the "travel" menu, it's pretty easy. Food and snacks are just where hey used to be ... happy and hungry is where it usually is ... it's pretty easy to guess what its weight/age/gotchi points is. You can connect to other TMGC+C and other Japanese Tamagotchies in the top right corner like usual. The only things that aren't that easy to figure out are some of the travel places ... pretty much everything else has a picture next to it so it's way easy.

I didn't even bother downloading the English manual xD Mind you I can read Japanese, even if I don't know what it says, just reading the characters helps lol

I might go to Japan sometime soon, and in my travels I hope to be able to get a TMGC+C.
Look really hard. Go to lots of electronics / toy stores. Tamagotchies are actually surprisingly hard to find.

Back on topic,

Man I missed that, my TMGC+C died randomly one day, I was like, bugger. D: I didn't even get the hospital scene. I wish I did, I wanna see that happen, that's totally awesome xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lil'Tama!! Ill ask my mom if i can get that for christmas. And im learning jappaneese anyway, and ill do what Faelitchi said and download the english manual.

♥ thanks!! im exited. my mom dosent exactlyy thinki should get one that expensive.... she'll warm up to it...

one time my +color actually DIED!!! I was sad, but im over it now. I'm in 3rd gen. in my +color =3333

SOOO 'sited!!! My mom said that maybe she will get me the tama color for christmas!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yeah, part of me is curious to how the +Color's Death sequence looks like.

Heck, I'm also wondering whether it's new sound effects, or still beeping and such.

Latest posts

Back