WOAH! I SAVED MY TMGC+C LIFE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just by the way, they will never be in English! I have found out after research that the TMGC+C is exclusive to the Japanese series. Hey, Courtween, I'll try to do it again, and I'll post it! Check it out on Youtube: search Courtween Request!

Okay, guys! its gonna take a while! my tama just had uno baby, so be patient! i not gonna risk it with a baby!

I dont think i will try that, though it sounds really cool. im on my 3rd almost 4th gen, and i dont want to ruin it

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now thinking about doing it, but i first need to know this: How long do they have to be sick for this to happen? I could do it today, because im going to a sleepover and im gona stay up all night, but i dont want it constantly with me, and i dont want my tama to die(HELLLO?! IM ON MY 5TH GEN HERE PEOPLE!) so if any one reads this, could you please help me?

you have 30 mins to call the ambulance before it dies. I just got mine andI dont want to kill it

That's a new feature of the TMGC+C, and I'm happy they included it because now I can save the little guy instead of starting over. :angry:

Hmmm... that's very interesting. I will be good to have a chance to actually save your tama... this is like the keitai/ akai- you can save your tama when it has a ghost over it's head- but only if you had a tama that died before... the old tama usually appears with a smile on it''s face, and whn you need it to save your tama, it comes and chases the ghost away, and then when you see it again, it is frowning. Very nice feature.

Hmmm... that's very interesting. I will be good to have a chance to actually save your tama... this is like the keitai/ akai- you can save your tama when it has a ghost over it's head- but only if you had a tama that died before... the old tama usually appears with a smile on it''s face, and whn you need it to save your tama, it comes and chases the ghost away, and then when you see it again, it is frowning. Very nice feature.
That sounds like it would be fairly intersting to watch... :p

That kinda happens on Music Star. When your tamagotchi is dying, you have that same death skull. You need to press the buttons all you can to save it from dying.

About the TMGC+C, I've done that a few times. It's very scary when that happens.

Wow, this is a really...neat feature (for lack of better words to describe the slightly disturbing, but kind of cool event :p )! Pretty awesome that you're given a grace period to save your Tamagotchi's life...kind of like real life when people go into the hospital for emergencies and stuff. Sorry, my medical field side and nerd senses are tingling. :p Makes me even more excited since I'm getting a TMGC+C soon. One can never have too many Tamagotchis...

:p

Hey guys! Would you mind if i borrowed 1 of your TMGC+C? Jk! but ya that seems like an interesting thing to watch. My dad won't let me get a TMGC+C not for my b-day not for christmas not for nothing. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back