Concert Experiences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
Well I love going to concerts. It's such a thrill. ;D

I've seen Fall Out Boy a couple years ago, and it was my first concert. I loved it, and it was tons of fun.

Over the summer I seen Stereos and Marianas Trench at an outdoor venue, and it was crazy. There were tons of people all clumped together, but we had amazing spots. Josh from MT ran through the security rectangle thing and I touched his hand! I had a fan girl moment for sure.

And last month, my friend and I were in general admission for Kings of Leon. They rock so much harder live. :] Again, there were tons of people, I was quite surprised. I didn't know they were that popular.

I hope to go to more concerts, but I always spend money on pointless merch.

What are some concerts that you've been to?

Which ones do you hope to go to?

I've only been to a Green Day show. :/

I was gonna to go to a Fall Out Boy show, but I was sorta on vacation in Florida, and wouldn't get home in time. I've also had a million other chances to go to shows, but my parents suck.

But Green Day was ah-mazing. <3

They have so much energy on stage. Like, holy crap. Billie Joe Armstrong's almost 40 years old, and he ran around on stage like an idiot for two and a half hours. They were so awesome with the crowd, people were always getting called up on stage. Highlight of the night? They tried to get everyone to make sex noises while Billie Joe humped his guitar, and that happened after he jacked off the microphone stand. xDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
All Time Low concert = Best day of my life.

I've really only been to one concert, and that one was it (My parents are really picky on the subject). But it was incredible.

My friend's mom took us to the concert, dropped us off, and left us. It was amazing - no parental supervision. Plus, it upset my parents that there was no one to, "watch me." xD

It was outside by the river. There was a stage set up, and everyone stood and crowded around it. It was a tiny concert - a few hundred people.

It started pouring down rain. The concert was supposed to start at 7PM, but it got delayed until like, 7:30-7:45. That was okay though, because Alex Gaskarth threw us a dance party. No joke. He was all in his ATL poncho like, "BUY THIS AT THE MERCH STAND! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE MERCH GUYS!" and he played I Love College and a bunch of other songs, and we all danced. And then it stopped raining and there was a rainbow, no kidding. He was all, "Aw, you guys danced the rain away." :]

Then Days Difference came out to open. They are the sweetest guys ever. <3 I got to meet them all after the show. I got pictures with them and they signed my poster.

Then Cartel came out.

And then We the Kings came out. They were so amazing, they blew me away. They really kept it interesting. And they all took their shirts off. 8D

Then ATL took the stage. Oh my God, it was so amazing. Alex talked about sex the whole time, and I swear I could have just died. They sound really good live, they have incredible energy, and I just love them.

Best day everr <3

I really wanted to see Blink-182 (with PATD and FOB) in August, but I was on vacation in North Carolina then. D:

I really wanna see Dashboard Confessional and Never Shout Never in December. I'll have to see. :]

I haven't been to many concerts ): but I love them.

I would love to see Hedley, All time Low, Justin Bieber, or The Beatles (I know not gonna happen) in concert though.

This year a lot of concerts were held in my city; there was The backstreet boys, avril lavigne, Hedley, Michael Buble, and Elton John. I got to see that one! I loved it soo much. He even did like a 20 minute encore at the end and a lot of the front row got to hold candles when he sang 'Candle in the Wind.' Plus we had really good seats, near the front where you could see like a side-view of him, really close.

And I went to aHilary Duff concert when I was little, eh. Elton John was definetely my favourite <3

April 18, 2008.

Honda Civic Tour. Phantom Planet, The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack, Panic at the Disco.

This was a great first concert. I met Greta Salpeter. But more than anything, I'm happy I got to see Panic in the days of Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer.

This got me into Motion City. :)

It was really one if the best experiences ever.

April 17, 2009.

Believers Never Die, Part Deux.

Hey Monday, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy.

I'm happy I saw Hey Monday before Elliot left.

I'm happy I walked in after buying my shirt just as Alex announced Weightless--my magic song.

I'm happy I saw Cobra before the GGGB hype.

And Fall Out Boy. I can die happily.

I was supposed to see Boys Like Girls, The Maine, The Hit, VersaEmerge, Hey Monday, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and A Rocket To The Moon on Halloween but my ride fell through and no matter how hard I try nobody can take me.

I'll be crying.

I'm going to a Lecrae concert on the 17th! (This coming up Saturday!) My dad bought the tickets today. I'm excited. A bunch of my friends are going too. Can't wait.

I was supposed to see Boys Like Girls, The Maine, The Hit, VersaEmerge, Hey Monday, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and A Rocket To The Moon on Halloween but my ride fell through and no matter how hard I try nobody can take me. I'll be crying.
Awh, you can't go to it!? That fails. D:

I'm definitely jealous of everyone that went to see Fall Out Boy. I love them so, so, much and now they're going on break. No touring for a while, I'm guessing. I have to see them before something happens to the band, I'd cry if I never get a chance to see them live.

Awh, you can't go to it!? That fails. D:
I'm definitely jealous of everyone that went to see Fall Out Boy. I love them so, so, much and now they're going on break. No touring for a while, I'm guessing. I have to see them before something happens to the band, I'd cry if I never get a chance to see them live.
At the time I seen them, Pete had his broken ankle so he wasn't jumping off anything crazy like amps and such.

And Gym Class Heroes had family issues so they didn't play the show I went to see.

But yeah, other than that they are really great.

Katie and I went to our first concerts on the same day. :3

I saw the magnificent Short Staaaack! It was also the greatest day of my life. The concert started at 7.30PM---but SS didn't come on until only about 10PM. So for three hours I was sitting there bored with the other two assisting artists (My Future Lies & Ellington) D: Jokes. They actually weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. :) Ellington had an incredible amount of energy.. I didn't like My Future Lies very much though.. music was extremely slow. o: But then, 10PM, the Gods came on stage. :D The crowd went insane. Best couple of minutes of my whole life. Shaun also had a ridiculous amount of energy, which was amazinggg. :) He had a massive 'Lady Gaga lightning bolt' on his face too and swear words on his arm! :0 But I loved it ~ And I'm gonna see them again in December, which will be incredible fun also. :)

Oh gosh, before the concert was even more exciting. Jen and I saw Andy and Bradie at the shopping centre. :D They were doing a meet & greet. Shaun wasn't there unfortunately since he had a chest infection, but all was still fine. We got to talk a bit to Bradie and got a photo with Andy looking straight at the camera! Btw, we didn't have enough time to wait through the whole meet & greet line so we just couldn't be bothered waiting and decided to just skip ahead to see them. Somehow the guards didn't get all aggressive and let us take a few pics and talk for a few minutes. <3

Oh the memories.

^Now lemme tell you about mineee :D

I saw Short Stack at Myer in the city on August 15th... and I met them.

yeah, normal show and everything. But Andy's snakebite kept making the microphone buzz. It had some magnetic attraction thingy. Naturally, I don't blame it because he's so so so so hot. Enough of thattt! Uhm... and when the show was over Andy's like 'Don't run to the table, girls... and if someone falls over, pick them up and make out with them. Film it and put it on YouTube. We like to see some girl-on-girl action!'

So we ran to the table, ignoring Andy completely, but I realised he was walking in front of me. So I ran even faster. And he laughed at me. And then I fell over. He laughed even more.

And then when I got to them and they signed my stuff, I kissed them all, Bradie touched my boobs, Andy gave me a sexual nickname, and Shaun stared at my chest. Nothing exciting. But Bradie promised he'd call me when I'm legal. Wootwootwoot :]

Last edited by a moderator:
It was also the greatest day of my life. The concert started at 7.30PM---but SS didn't come on until only about 10PM. So for three hours I was sitting there bored with the other two assisting artists (My Future Lies & Ellington)
Same with Green Day, sort of.

There was only one opening band (The Bravery) but they had a looooong set. It started at 8:00pm, and Green Day went on stage at 9:45pm. But that includes the set up time in between. Which happened to be EPIC.

There were these two guys in our section that were running up and down the stairs, trying to get attention so our section could do the wave. After a few tries, it caught one and went around the venue. then our section started cheering because we finally got the wave around, but everyone else thought Green Day was coming on stage, because suddenly everyone is screaming and going crazy for five seconds, then they're like "Wait....where's Green Day?"

And a stage crew guy dressed up in a pink bunny suit and went up on stage with an empty beer bottle pretending to be drunk. And proceeded to do the moonwalk while getting to crowd to dance to Billie Jean.

I've never been to a concert, sadly. xD

There are concerts here, but there's like, these crap bands that sing terribly xD.

The good bands/singers never seem to have concerts. Or I just don't know. :\

I went to Summer Jam 09!

Midnight Youth, P Money, Metro Station and The Veronicas.

It was really good.

I hi-5ed Jess from the Veronicas and Ash got Trace Cyrus's guitar pick!

I've seen rock bands.

3 Doors Down (2 times)

Staind

Hinder (2 times)

Papa Roach

Nickelback

Hoobastank

And some warm up bands, which I only remember the name of one of them. Like-A-Storm from like New Zeland or something like that.

But I think 3 Doors Down is the best in concert.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

There they are singing one of their songs at a concert back in February. <3

I've seen these bands;

Muse

MGMT

The Killers

Metallica

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Franz Ferdinand

Arctic Monkeys

The Macabees

Fall Out Boy (Twice actually)

Queens of the Stone Age

Arcade Fire

Biffy Clyro (I got them to autograph my converse)

Rage Against the Machine (When they Reunited)

Coldplay

Eages of Death Metal

Daft Punk

The Prodigy

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly

Enter Shikari

Rage Against (I got a guitar pick from them, it still has the Fingerprint marks on it)

These were in the space of 6 days. (Festivals)

Why. Is. It. That. Katie. And. I. Go. To. Concerts. On. Almost. The. Same. Day?

I'm going to Short Stack again on December 12th. :3

Kendalllll, either wait 'till SS become so famous, they tour the world. o:

Orrrr, come to Aussie, and we can most definitely see them together!

Latest posts

Back