Concert Experiences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to see Short Stack again on December 19th.

Not so happy about supporting acts - I don't even know them.

I wish For Our Hero were there instead D:

^ I've heard the Sundance Kids are alright. :)

We'll just have to wait and see!

Haha, December 12th will be super duper amazing and memorable.

Short Stack merchandise seems pretty awesome too. Can't wait!

I went to the first Lolapalooza back in 1991, a Doors concert in 1972, Nine Inch Nails in 1995, 2000, and 2005, and every Warped Tour since they started in 1994. I wanted to go to the very first Woodstock, but my folks wouldn't let me (I was almost 13 then), and Paul McCartney in 1986, The Rolling Stones in 1997, right after I got a new tattoo, and some hip-hop ones that were put on by a local hip-hop radio station about 3 months ago. I really don't like to go any more since you can't take cameras or recording devices into them, and the merchandise people hike the prices on their stuff. I did get to meet Nine Inch Nails backstage in 2005 however, and got a bunch of autographed T-shirts and a bunch of other cool stuff. I still have my backstage pass from that show.

December 18th, 2008

December 17th, 2009

Tran Siberian Orchestra

The best classical/rock/laser/ lights show ever. It's AMAZING! The musicians and narrator have so much energy, and it's obvious they love what they do. Plus, the tech effects are AWESOME!!!!!

I've been to a lot of choir concerts, college, high school, and middle school, as well as band and orchestra stuff.

And musicals, but I don't know if those count... xD

never been to a concert, WAS going to go to Paramore in Sydney but tickets (I'm sure) are sold out :D

but I HOPE a skylit drive comes to Australia, I get tickets, hopefully front row....then I'd be so happy!

Latest posts

Back