Do your parents know about TT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

K Time

Reaction score
My parents know about TT. My mum doesn't think much of it, and my dad thinks I just go on for the RP. I mentioned Ksenia to my mum though, before. I think Krystal and Weiwei, too. Just because she asked me "wouldn't it be cool if you could meet your tamatalk friends sometime?" 8DD

But if my parents knew that TT people know my name, my age, and that I lived in Canada, I'd never be allowed on TT again... D:

So do your parents know about TT? What do they think about it?

I think Krystal and Weiwei, too.
Awh, yay!

My dad doesn't know, I think. My mom knows, but she doesn't get what we could be talking about. xD I'm just all -facepalm-

I'm sure I've mentioned practically all of my friends before to my parents or my brother, though. Not using names. (; I'll just say something like (Talking about Kristin), "I'm on WiFi with someone I know on a website." Stuff like that. I do remember asking my mom if she'd heard of the name Ksenia before. x]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes.

My guardian knows allllllllllllll about this place, in particular TamaChat. Considering I've met someone from here, and am planning to meet more in the future. xD

My mom's talked to some of you guys, so's my step-dad.

~Mew

Pfft, My Mom has an account on here.

Because She noticed me playing a game in the arcade, and she was all "omgomgomg I love that"

She hasn't been on in years though. But I know her password.

She only has like 6 or 7 posts, and She posted them with me sitting beside her going all "stop doing that, you're pressing the wrong button, DON"T CLICK ADD REPLY BEFORE YOU"RE DONE. Dude, just let me click the buttons, you type. type with your bad grammar and bad spelling."

xD

She also has a very lame username. Its probably the most original username ever...."Acid~Rains_Mom" [or something like that, I forgot where the "_" and the "~"'s go]

yeah my parents know about it cuz i don't have my own computer, so i use the one in the living room, and they see me on it all the time.

They've seen me on it, but they never really payed attention to what site it was.

Oh well.

You people don't even know anything about me anyway.

My mom does XD

I'll tell her something about it, like a post or topic, and I usually get the response of, "Wow Heather.. How old are you again?"

She knows TT as "that tamagotchi forum I go on".

I've showed it to her a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, no. I'd be dead. I think they suspect it, but don't say anything.

And I've mentioned some TC friends to my RL friends, but they think they're from camp. xD

yeah, but if my mom knew I told all you my name, birthday, and I live in the US, She'd KILL ME.

Noope. Well they knew back when I was like 9 or 10, and then I kind of stopped going on here... and I came back about a year ago. But they don't know that I still go on, they don't know about TamaTalk. It would be kind of awkward.. if they saw me posting to all my friends and stuff xD

No and they never will. Well I've mentioned some of the people from the Zelda form to them but that's it.

My Mum knows basically everything that goes on around here,

Especially since I met Michelle, I had to let her know where she's from and all.

Mum's seen pictures of pretty much all my friends on here,

She's seen a few of my posts and stuff,

Yeah.

She also often asks how my TT friends are going.

Especially some of my best friends on here, like Weiweiiii, Michelle, Maria, etc.

As for my Dad .. well .. he knows about Michelle and that I met her online.

That's pretty much it hahah.

Yeah my parents know and I'm all "yes tamatalk is perfectly safe, no there is no swearing etc." I mention my TT friends al lot but my parents don't mind.

Yeah.

They don't know how it works or anything though xD

Me and my grandad have interesting conversations xD We we're talking about time-zones so I told him about some of my friends here.

Ha, Ironically my mother just asked this. xP

My mom knows, she just doesn't suspect I know people so well.

Or add them on fb -facepalm- xD

A few times in the past my dad told me he was going to block it when he knew how. I don't know why. This was before all the drama went down.

My parents know, don't really mind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back