Do your parents know about TT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mum knows and she usually sees he post when I'm in the kitchen and stuff. She talks to me about it; like how it works and how I talk and reply to topics and stuff. She thinks it's pretty cool :) She's not one really to have a problem with me posting my information and stuff, as long as I don't give out my home phone or address and things like that.

My brother thinks I'm a loser for going on a website called TamaTalk. He sees the name and is like HAHA, TAMA. YOU LOSER. But that's his problem : D

My Papa and Nana both think it's good that I spend time talking to people from around the world :)

They do, but they don't know about some of the things I've been saying.......haha, I'm not that bad. But sometimes I do go over-chatting about my life. I don't let my parents read my posts, I minimize it every time they come into the room and switch over to something like Club Penguin or Google. Not that I use those sites, I never use Club Penguin but I just want my parents to see I'm not on these websites.

My parents don't mind; they may have forgotten about it altogether.

Shortly after I turned 13 and was in the middle of registering my first account I asked my dad,

`Can I join this site, since it says 13 and over and I just turned 13?`

All he told me was to stay safe. xD

But seriously, they totally don't mind.

They trust me enough not to go on any strange sites.

And unlike the majority of parents out there, they don't think the internet is a big, scary world full of people willing to stalk you.

Somewhere in July they saw the TamaTalk logo when I logged in and asked what I was still doing there since I didn't play with Tamagotchis anymore. All I said was `stuff.`

They seem to think that I'm wasting a lot of time, but love the concept of meeting new people from all over the world. <:

My parents do know. My dad calls it TamaCrap and he's got my sister into calling that as well. Mum caught me swearing in the chatroom, but she's forgotten now. They do care, they just want me to be safe is all. Mum will come and have a look over my shoulder sometimes (ITS SOOOO ANNOYING) and it always seems to be when I'm replying to the roleplay. It's awkward because I use a character that has cancer that Mum DOESN'T know about! My dad is never around, so he doesn't see what I do. But they would kill me if they knew that I have told someone what suburb I live in! And my name and what country. They don't care if people know my birthday.

Noope. Well they knew back when I was like 9 or 10, and then I kind of stopped going on here... and I came back about a year ago. But they don't know that I still go on, they don't know about TamaTalk. It would be kind of awkward.. if they saw me posting to all my friends and stuff xD
Exactly the same. ;D

I dunno, I think it would kinda be awkward to talk to them about what I do online. D: My dad's protective, and my mom wouldn't like me giving out my name and stuff. I took my birthday off my profile, for her benefit. Because mom's check their daughter's TT profiles all the time. [/sarcasm]

I signed up when I was 7, so yes, my mom helped me sign up.

But I think she thought I stopped getting on. And I did, for a while. I don't know if my dad knows.. he's seen me on this page defitianly but probably didnt think much of it.. unless my mom told him.

My sister doesn't like tamatalk anymore and never ever gets on. :'(

Plus my mom doesnt like me PMing people, so I changed the e-mail adress to mine, so they e-mail me when i get a private message, not my mom. besides, i like getting junk mail, cuz my friends never e-mail me back and i check my e-mail 24/7 just to find nothin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents honestly don't care. They know I'm not stupid enough to say ''LOL HI THIS IS MY FULL NAME I'M 12 YEARS OLD I LIVE IN CANADA AND THIS IS MY STREET NAME LET'S MEET"

My parents don't know =P .They don't care.They think I'm on Club penguin (sometimes I am, when this place is slow =P ).My cousin saw it and he was all "Ooo, Tamagotchis are stupid, I can't believe you still like them!".I hate him still X.X

My parents just think I am on an immature little Tamagotchi forum. xD

My friend knows. I've told her about Desiree, Ksenia, Weiwei, Krystal, TK, Michaela, Luke, Nix, and many more. 8D

My parents don't really know because I also go on alot of other forums and stuff and I am not really into tamagotchis anymore. I'm mainly here for the non-tamagotchi stuff. They did know I went on it years ago though (like 5 years ago).

No, they dunno that I joined it, but they are kindof suspicious. O:

My dad knows that I used to, or still do, *stalk* this place, just to read Tama related stuff though(which is what I did when I first found this place.)

But if they knew I joined it,then.....I'd be banned off the internet. O:

My parents do.

My dad talk more about it, and if I say one your names, my dad would be like, "That's a nice name." he really likes the name Ksenia and Krystal.

My mom know, but she never talk about it. She sees us on it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back