Uniforms.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
I created this topic since I have mufti tomorrow, and I reminded myself of my uniform.Do you have a uniform?.

UNIFORM:

-Aqua polo shirt

-Navy skirt(girls)/Shorts(Boys)

-Navy sweater with logo (OPTIONAL)

-Brown roman sandals or black school shoes

-Tights (OPTIONAL)

-Trackpants (OPTIONAL)

P.E UNIFORM:

Acrylic nylon V neck T-Shirt and shorts.

My school uniform is a white button-up blouse with the logo and blue and white checked skirts for girls, But the senior girls skirts are just plain navy blue. We can wear whatever shoes we want as long as they are black or white and have laces. We can wear any kind of pants or tights that we want, as long as they're navy blue.

I'm a senior girl, but I wear the boys uniform :furawatchi: It's a white polo shirt with the school logo on it, and plain navy pants.

Some of the teachers (Only like 3) are very strict on the uniform, but most just don't care. Heaps of people wear their skinny jeans and different coloured jackets to school. I have bracelets stacked up my arms and ear piercings, but none of the teachers have said anything. When I was younger, one of the strict teachers was like 'You can only wear ONE bracelet' and I was like 'HAHAHA...no.' Lol.

Because im a prefect i have to wear a white shirt and a black tie with stripes in our house colour on it.(my house colour is orange) a black skirt(girls) or trousers(boys) and a black v neck jumper with the school logo, my name on and which house I am in.

Everyone else has to wear a white polo top with the school logo on it and black trousers/skirt.

I quite like my school uniform. :D

I have a navy skirt, navy sweater, navy/white socks and red polo shirt.

It's not so bad, but many primary schools have uniforms similar, so it doesn't look very high-schooly. We want blazers, and we might get them soon. :)

No uniforms here.

Sometimes, I wish we did though. I wouldn't have to stress out about clothes everyday, and I would save a LOT of money each year because of it.

No uniforms here. O:

I'd rather not have uniforms, anyway.

We do have a non-strict dress code, however?

Well, the only thing is, we can't wear tank tops, and we can't wear short-shorts or mini-skirts. I do it all the time though, and never get in trouble. So I suppose it's not enforced...?

So yeah, no uniform. So we can wear whatever we want in whatever color! :)

Edit: Oh yes... I forget the band people wear uniforms when we go on road trips.

Not really a big deal, but okay..?

Band uniform is: Black shoes, black pants, white collar shirt, burgundy school sweater.

8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a private middle school where we had uniforms. It was navy blue shorts, pants, or skirts with a white polo shirt, and a red or navy blue sweater with the opposite color logo on it. We could wear whatever closed toe shoes we wanted and could only wear a necklace if it was religious (i got away with a pentagram because of this rule ^_^ ) and we couldnt wear anything on our wrists unless it was a watch. We could only have up to two piercings in each ear and our skirt had to be two inches above the knee max. No one listened to he skirt rule :D

We have uniform :)

A navy blue shirt with horizontal yellow stripes and the school logo. But the stripes have another navy blue stripe in the middle of each stripe, if that makes sense. Then we can wear pretty much any navy blue pants / skirts / shorts. No shoe rule, no socks rule. We also have a dress the girls can wear but there's only like three people in the entire that school that actually own one. We have plain navy blue jumpers too, with a giant school logo in the middle of it.

Our uniform's not too strict, a lot of schools around my area have shoes and socks uniforms as well, and hair must be tied back and such. I'm happy with our uniform. It's quite nice. Plus I make mine more individual by adding badges and such, + I wear Sharpies on my lanyard and a load of jelly bracelets :) So I don't really looks the same as everyone else.

SUMMER:

-Grey, thin striped school dress

-Grey/blue jumper (Optional)

-White roll down ankle socks

-Black leather shoes

-Cap or slouch hat (I wear the slouch, as it looks way cooler)

WINTER

-White school shirt with logo

-Tartan checked tie

-Grey/blue jumper (optional)

-Grey/blue school blazer (compulsory)

-Tartan checked skirt

-Black tights OR white roll down socks (everyone wears sport socks under the tights!)

-Black shoes

-Cap or slouch hat (optional in winter)

There's my uniform.

We have a blazer, a gray skirt and a tie. They are strict on uniform, long tie and blazer always on. No one listens to these rules anyway. I hate uniform's because of all the cool clothes I have that nobody will ever see. Grr....

We don't have uniforms here, and if there even is a dress code, it's not or barely enforced. If someone is really not wearing enough, the teachers will just throw them a sweatshirt and be like "put some clothes on!".

I never really wanted to have a school uniform, because I like to express myself by what i wear. :) Although I do think school uniforms are really cute and it would make it less stressful to choose what to wear every day.

Mwahah. No uniforms, here. x]

We have a dress code, though I don't see it really forced. No booty shorts, no spaghetti-strappy tank tops. Nothing too see-through. Oh, and no hats or wearing hoods in school xD

Burgandy jumper with gold/yellow school logo

White polo shirt

Black trousers or a black skirt with black tights

Black shoes, no trainers.

We have to wear our jumper in assembly and stuff, but in lessons or outside we can take it off.

Because im a prefect i have to wear a white shirt and a black tie with stripes in our house colour on it.(my house colour is orange) a black skirt(girls) or trousers(boys) and a black v neck jumper with the school logo, my name on and which house I am in.

Everyone else has to wear a white polo top with the school logo on it and black trousers/skirt.

I quite like my school uniform. :)
... Are you a wizard?

Uniforms:

Girls yr 9-11

• White polo shirt with bottle green and gold down right-hand side and school name on the top of the left in green
  • Blackwatch tartan skirt (summer)
  • Either black tights with skirt or bottle green trousers (winter)
  • Bottle green polar fleece jersey with school logo in gold (winter)
  • Black sandals or shoes

Girls yr 12 and 13

• White blouse
  • Grey pleated skirt
  • Black tights with skirt (winter)
  • Black sandals or shoes

Boys yr 9-13

• White polo shirt with bottle green and gold down right-hand side and school name on the top of the left in green
  • Grey shorts
  • Black sandals or shoes
  • Grey socks with green stripe around the top to be worn with shoes

Boys yr 12 and 13 also have the option of wearing grey trousers in winter.

PE uniform

• Bottle green polo shirt with gold stripe down each side
  • Bottle green shorts

The PE uniform is hideous!

I don't have a school uniform. I'm kinda upset that we don't, so we wouldn't have to worry about clothes..

You guys better be happy because I didn't talk about marching band. XD

We don't have uniforms. I wish we did D: but not ugly ones.

We don't have a uniform. The girls just have to wear skirts and can't wear shirts with logos or prints on it. (No one listens to the 2nd one though) Girls can only wear sandals if they have secure straps that go around the back of the ankle. No tank tops.

The boy can't wear jeans and have to have a a button-down shirt. Once in a while a boy in my class will wear a regular T-shirt with a sweater over it so the teacher's cant tell if his shirt has buttons or not.

My old school was worse though. I used to go to this strict religious Jewish school (Though most of the kids there weren't as religious as the uniforms made them look)

In my old schools, girls had to wear plaid skirts with button down shirts. Had to wear school sweaters or navy colored sweaters. No sandals and hair had to be up at all times. Only stud earrings. Socks that go over the ankle. Everyone only listened to the first three rules though. But after a while of no one listening to the no sandals and socks over the ankles rules that our principal must've been PMSing or something when she started making the librarian go to every classroom and have the girls stick out their ankles and make sure the girls had socks that go over their ankles. If you didn't the librarian would take you to a storage room and force you to buy over-the ankle navy socks that you probably would never wear again. People got into the habit of when they were forced to buy socks that they would act like they had no money on them and say they would pay the school back later (Which they never did) and at the end of the day they would throw the navy socks in the garbage. The same applied when people wore sweaters that weren't navy.

The only type of uniform I would want would either be those cute school-girl ones you see in every shojo manga or anime known to man or Harry Potter school robes. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back