Uniforms.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has not been bumped :|

Ahaha, I found a piccy of our uniform! :D TADA

EDIT: Whoops, A little bit of a mistake! .To get to the uniforms, on the side menu, wave your mouse over 'Our Information' and click 'Our Uniform'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm supposed to wear:

White blouse with school logo on pocket,

Navy skirt,

Black shoes,

White socks/black stockings,

Optionalz; Maroon jumper/vest/blazer, maroon tie.

I often break the dress code by wearing non-uniform jackets and push the code by wearing inapproprate-ish shoes.

So since it's cold here I'll be wearing my shirt, skirt, black stockings and these rather odd vinatge boots that belonged to my mum. I'm going to wear lace stockings or fishnets eventually.

The older girls tuck in their shirts, but the year sevens generally don't do it or even customize their uniform in anyway since there's a huge prejudice against us. I don't tuck in my shirt, but I put my own spin on the crap we're supposed to wear and shorten my skirt and stuff. We don't really have a set length it has to be, we're allowed whatever. Generally the eccentric kids will wear heavy boots and ripped tights and non-uniform shirts.

But I have nerve, so I don't care what they say.

I loved my old summer uniform. It was a white dress with colourful little flowers all over it. xD

But anyhoo, now my uniform is:

- White shirt. Not a polo one.

- Navy skirt.

- Navy tights. No one wears navy tights. As so many of the school population wears black ones, the teachers just go with it.

- Navy V-neck jumper with school stripes on the sleeves and round the neck.

- White socks, if the weather's warm or you're just weird and wear socks during winter.

- Flat black/navy/brown shoes.

So yeah.

edit; sixth-formers can wear anything, but it has to be 'smart'.

No uniforms here, but we do have a dress code. No big-y though. We just can't wear short shorts or mini skirts, no tank tops, no ripped jeans and new this year, we cant wear flip flops/sandals without backs on them.

I don't really wanna have a school uniform either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back