Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the Adoption Center! This is where you can adopt Tamagotchis and raise them! :p Here's an example on how to adopt a Tamagotchi!

Name:

Favorite food:

Job:

P.S. You can adopt ANY kind of Tamagotchi. Here's is a

list of Tamagotchis! If you adopt a baby, they will evolve from baby to adult!

Okay!

Pink Memetchi evolved too, UraMemetchi! :D She became a great writer! :D Her salary is 10000 Gotchi points. :furawatchi: Your special item is a Pencil, Pen, and a pad to write. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Welcome to the Adoption Center! This is where you can adopt Tamagotchis and raise them!  :furawatchi:   Here's an example on how to adopt a Tamagotchi!
Name:

Favorite food:

Job:

Oh and you can put this up too, here's an example:

Tamagotchi: UraMametchi

OKay.......... Ichcigotchi has evolved too.... Ichigotchi! ;) Her special items are secret spy disguises, and all sort of spy stuff, and weapons to. :D Your salary is down to 1000 Gotchi points. (Some extra Gotchi for robbing people)

Name: BobTamagotchi: Petitchi

Favorite food: Baby Milk

Job: Being a baby... der...
Okay! Bob is happy and very bouncy. :kusatchi: His special item is a TV! Bob came with baby milk(And some baby food) and he looks so adorable walking around, that some Tamagotchi's give him 5 Gotchi. ;)

Oh, and I have another rule for my Adoption Center, I can also adopt a Tamagotchi. :D :D I'm serious too! ;)

Name: Angel

Tamagotchi: Pyonkotchi

Job: Baker

Your Tamagotchi becomes one of Tamagotchi Planet's best bakers! Her salary is 100,000 Gotchi! :) And your house is a Mansion! :ichigotchi:

EDIT: If you haven't been with your Tamagotchi for a while(the limit is 1 week) then your Tamagotchi will die. :(

Name: Pink MemetchiGender: Girl

Favourite Food: Lolly Pop

Job: Writer
Pink Memetchi, I'm sorry, but your Tamagotchi has died since you haven't taken care of it for a while. :ichigotchi:

Hi! Welcome to the Adoption Center! This is where you can adopt Tamagotchis and raise them! :ichigotchi: Here's an example on how to adopt a Tamagotchi!
Name:

Favorite food:

Job:

Name: Erika the tamatchi

Favorite food:Noodles

Job: author

chamametchi1st gender

ice cream

librarian

:(
Okay! Chamametchi's library has become a big hit! A lot of Tamagotchi's loved Chamametchi's library! ;) :D Her salary is 20,000 Gotchi plus some tips. :) Her house is also a Mansion. :ichigotchi:

Name: Erika the tamatchiGender:female

Favorite food:Noodles

Job: author
Okay. Erika was very good at writing books! She became a Best-Seller and her salary is 30,000 Gotchi! Her house is a Mansion. :ichigotchi:

Okay. Erika was very good at writing books! She became a Best-Seller and her salary is 30,000 Gotchi! Her house is a Mansion. :ichigotchi:
OH YESSS!!!

-feeds Erika while she's writing her latest novel, The Rise To Fame-

Name: IchcigotchiGender: Both XD

Favorite food: She likes to eat herself!

Job: Her job is to be a secret spy and KILL other tamas!

In my opinion this is what Ichigotchis are!
I'm sorry, but your Ichigotchi has died since it's been over a week without taking care of her. She died on the streets because you left her there. :ichigotchi:

OH YESSS!!!-feeds Erika while she's writing her latest novel, The Rise To Fame-
Oh and, Erika enters a book writing contest and wins! She won 2000 Gotchi points and gets a year supply of noodles. :ichigotchi: :)

ERika: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

-puts noodles in bath, dives in- Erika: i can eat myself out!

-gets too fat , goes to gym while writinbg another novel-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back