Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for not replying, since I left Miki for more than a week, I'd like to re-adopt her.

*This Member agrees to care for this Tamagotchi, if I need help, I will PM Memetchi <3 or jasen221.*

Sign your user name here: *__It`s Teri______________

Hmm... Jabby wants Memetchi :lol: Good luck out there!

EDIT: Mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Jabby wants to get married? Your in luck! The Daycare has some TMGCs in the "Dating Room"! 3 Current Tamagotchis:
Togetchi

Kuchipatchi

Mametchi

IF you choose them, fill out the forms below:

Tamagotchi you want to marry:

Name of Tamagotchi you are marrying(Jabby):

*I agree to these terms, and to let my TMGC get married.*

Put an X in the box to let Jabby get married. [X]

You can choose to NOT let Jabby marry these and wait tomorrow for more TMGCs.

;) So, what do you choose? :)
Tamagotchi To marry: Mametchi

Name of tamagotchi: Jabby :)

Jabby is jumping around waiting to propose :)

What baby will they have? A GIRL? A BOY?

Jabby is too exited to wait. She jumps out the window and comes back inside...

And deja vu.

I send Jabby to the hospital. She comes back without a scratch.

What happened?

Anyways I feed Jabby a bunch of music notes. A LOT.

The next day I make armor that looks like : :)

eheheh... but she doesn't wear it often.

She jumps out the window again to te------

What am I saying?

My imagination is too wild.

Oh well. Jabby goes out to play in the garden with lolliflowers growing out.

LOLliflowers. Or Lollipop flowers! In the garden she sees a Violetchi.

Her name is Violet! Violet yells at her for licking the flowers. A wild Memetchi bites her.

Can you put the Memetchi up for adoption? CAN I HAVE IT?

I will have it ;)

:) I think.. its a young memetchi.

Name: Mellow

Favorite food: Violetchis

Job: Killing criminals(especially Violetchis?)

Mellow's cute. Don't let her evolve too soon! And make sure Jabby stays away from her. Okay?

I see Violet running outside with a bloody hand. I bandage her.

I hope Violet can sill garden...

Put Violet up for adoption maybe!

Hey Memetchi, are there any dead Violetchis around town? If there are put them in a pie and sent it to us.

Mellow would really enjoy it! And try giving Jabby some abandoned CDs with music in then. That way I can spinthe music into Music Noodles! I'll have Mellow sell them around town :) MELLOW DON'T BITE JABBY!

Ow she bit my hand.... Jabby get Kitty here! 'Kitty meows cutely at Mellow' 'Kitty runs away'

Mametchi decides to propose to Violetchi! He has a baby Nokotchi called Gemma. Gemma quickly evolves into Memepetchi, Mametchi becomes Papamametchi and Violetchi becomes Mamamvioletchi. Gemma evolves into Shelltchi and Papamametchi and Mamavioletchi leave.

My Mametchi Jacob wants to get married as he is getting old. Jacob wants to know if there is any Mimitchi's to marry. Marutchi evolved into Young Kuchipatchi and Tonmarutchi is still a child.

I think you can't choose...? You evolved yourself...
I think you can choose

--------------------------------

Gemma the Shelltchi goes to her first day at school, she becomes friends with a Young Memetchi and a Chamametchi

Yikes, my Adoption Center is getting out of hand. ^_^ People, PLEASE stop posting. I moved all of our Tamagotchis to the Daycare. The Adoption Center has to fix up a bit. I will inform all of you when you can get your TMGCs again. Thank you for your patience. :furawatchi: And everyone, check your PM boxes.

~Memetchi ^_^

I am know announcing that Tama_dude2010 is going to take my place of owning the Adoption Center. :( I'm kinda too busy to post post post in the Center, so TD2010 is officially the new owner of the Adoption Center. ;) Please congratulate him and don't un-encourage him! :puroperatchi:

~Memetchi ;)

This place is open for buisness! There are some new features!

1. Nazotchi will bring 4 items every day for people to feed/give there Tama's!

2. Every day we will ask members if they are willing to do a task for us. Example: Clean the Pool If they do it they may get a better adult!

3. You can now visit the restaraunt, Pool and apartements. Each person can own an apartment!

4. If I see your useful on Tamatalk you might get a better adult! (might not will :puroperatchi: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back