Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miki cares for a newborn baby tama at the hospital then comes home late at night and goes to sleep.

Clone gets sick and I buy him Medicine. (300 Points) She gets better and walks around TamaTown cloning Tamagotchis. I buy food for Angel, Holly, and Clone. They eat and fell to a food coma. :) Angel and Holly go to work, and come back extra tired. Clone clones them and the clones do their jobs. :D

The Centers News

New shop items are out!

______

l TICKET| Airplane ticket 600$

|______|

O

||_____

/''____''\

|'|------|'| Tamagotchi 500$

|'|____l'|

\______/ *Items made from musta lintu32*

Daycare things and stuff

jasen221's has hatched his purple egg too a baby Tsubtchi boy.

TAMAGOTCHIS NEED TO BE ADOPTED! HELP THEM FIND A HOME! IF THEY DO NOT FIND A HOME, THEY WILL DIE! :( PLEASE SAVE THEM!

No Tamagotchis available to be re-adopted currently. :ph34r:

More Adoptable Tamagotchis

Tamagotchi: ;)

Job: ????

Favorite Food: Bread

Tamagotchi: :p

Job: ???

Favorite Food: Flowers

Favorite Food: Salad

Favorite Food: Cereal

More Shop Items

Big Eyes: :eek:

Costumes: :nazotch: :) :p :lol:

Flower Pot: :D

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR ADOPTION CENTER! WE TAKE COPY RIGHT VERY SERIOUSLY! :angry:

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamatalk4444's Tamagotchi has been moved to the Shelter. She has one week to re-adopt her. If she doesn't, anyone can re-adopt her BESIDES tamatalk4444. :ph34r:

Angel, Holly, and Clone had a day off together, they all took a walk in the Park. As they went, they found a chest! :D Inside was a :) costume! :lol:

Miki comes home from work and tells me about all the patients she's looked after such as newborn babies and sick kids. I can tell she loves work. She eats a healthy apple then goes to bed.

Angel makes hot chicken noodle soup for Clone cause she is sick. :furawatchi: Holly takes a day off to help care for Clone. Angel comes back with a fresh tray of cupcakes! :p

I have confiscated everybodys (except for It's Teri) Tamagotchis. ;) Please re-adopt them! :(

Miki hears that Clone is sick and rushes right over to take care of her.

I will choose the job for ur tama. He is a hotel manager! Princess Tamako stayed there and was delighted! She raised your tamagotchi's salary to 10,000 a week!

Oh, and I want to move all eggs from ur daycare to my hatchery's shelter.

I feed my tamas and I see that they are sick. I give them medicine and then take them to the Clinic.

Oh, and I want to move all eggs from ur daycare to my hatchery's shelter.
Sure! Please sign your user name here:

*_____________________

Miki, now back at the Clinic after caring for Clone, helps to care for jasen221's tamas.

Name:MagivoTamagotchi: Gozaotchi

Job: Loyar

Magivo Goes To Court and wins his first session

*Plopman88
Here is Gozarutchi! :) Be sure to care for him, and buy food so he can have a happy life! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back