Nintendo 3DS Revealing on E3 June 15th!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
I, for one, cannot waaaait! :p Anyone else hyped up for it? I've been following this highly informative blog revolving around the Nintendo 3DS. :eek: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link or not, but anyway, it's at nintendo3dsblog.com

P.S. Rumor has it there may be an Animal Crossing game for it as a launch title. :D Whooo!

I'm curious about the 3ds, but I don't think I'll get it unless it has some pretty good games. Would the rumored Animal Crossing game be playable on slightly earlier platforms?

Good news guys. Animal Crossing for 3DS revealed yesterday.

Google ONM for more info. It has looks, games, and other stuff.

It looks osm 8D

It will be awful. 3D needs a large screen ( 40+ Inches) to work well. 2 inch screens will not be good enough. I'm more excited about Portal 2 and Killzone 3. Nintendo needs to make NEW ips. Not just make more generic, Neverchanging Zelda/mario/disney/pokemon garbage.

It will be awful. 3D needs a large screen ( 40+ Inches) to work well. 2 inch screens will not be good enough. I'm more excited about Portal 2 and Killzone 3. Nintendo needs to make NEW ips. Not just make more generic, Neverchanging Zelda/mario/disney/pokemon garbage.
All the early reports from the people at E3 says that it works very well and looks awesome! :eek:

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm so happy I could cry! Seriously, my eyes sting. The 3DS graphics look A-MAZING!!!

https://e3src.nintendo.com/3ds/

And there's Animal Crossing. But I got other excitements. For one...NINTENDOGS WITH CATS!!! WHOOO YEAH! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!! Oh oh oh, and better yet...THE ORIGINAL KINGDOM HEARTS! AWESOME SCREENSHOTS!

Now what the HECK did I go and buy a used PS2, memory card, and KH for?!?! Never mind! Maybe I'll play it anyway so I can play it on a big screen...or I'll just sell the stuff back to Gamestop (gonna lose money of course, but, hm...)

All the early reports from the people at E3 says that it works very well and looks awesome! :(
Let me explain. 3D requires VERY high deffinition to work well. Systems like 360 and PS3 can do this beacause they are SO much more powerful. 3DS Will have good graphics for a handheld. BUT the fact is that 3D does not work well on any handheld. Not saying I hate Nintendo. Not saying I hate DS. I'm saying it is a VERY stupid idea to attempt 3D on such a weak system. Also they ned new IP's. Kid Icarus Looks average but others are fairly unoriganal. Plus kingdom hearts sucks.

Sorry for spelling mistakes. Is midnight.

EDIT: Although I'll instantly get it if golden sun dark dawn comes out on that. I've been waiting YEARS for that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I for one think this is gonna be awesome, i don't know how well the 3D will work, but the graphics look great, and they're releasing Ocarina of Time for it and it looks amazing! Plus, i can't wait for the new Kid Icarus! 8D

Ive only just got the Dsi so I don't think ill get it.

Does anyone know if the new games will work on the Dsi?

Ive only just got the Dsi so I don't think ill get it.
Does anyone know if the new games will work on the Dsi?

thanks <_<
I pretty sure that 3DS games can be played on Dsi. You would have to be careful though as 3DS is considerbly more powerful (While still fairly average) than a Dsi so the Dsi would lose power very quickly.

My opinion HAS changed a bit. i still think that 3D is the Stupidest idea ever on a DS but with graphics as good as a PSP it might be somthing I get.

I'm not sure if the 3DS games will work on DSi or DS lite, but i honestly doubt they will. Nintendo's going to try to get everyone to buy the new DS by making the games only work on that system, including all the people who've waited 20 years for the new Kid Icarus game. If that's true, i will probably be getting the new DS, because I too have been anticipating a Kid Icarus game.

OK- so ive changed my mind. Im going to get a 3Ds.

Only because of the new kid Icarus game. :lol:

and because they come in really cool colours.

Er wait, it's not the original KH game on the 3DS...but it looks good anyway! :) I'm so excited! Oh! And I'm not sure but I think I can post this link? You can find out alll sorts about the 3DS from this guy's blog...

https://nintendo3dsblog.com/

Oh, and I quote: "Reggie clearly stated that it will be out next year. No specific month or date, but now we know it’s a 2011 launch!"

Sure I am, but about the games, don't they work on DSi? :) Do I really have to buy a new DS just because I want Animal Crossing 3DS?

EDIT: I'm sorry, it was already asked! Sorry!

I pretty sure that 3DS games can be played on Dsi. You would have to be careful though as 3DS is considerbly more powerful (While still fairly average) than a Dsi so the Dsi would lose power very quickly.
My opinion HAS changed a bit. i still think that 3D is the Stupidest idea ever on a DS but with graphics as good as a PSP it might be somthing I get.
You have no idea how this works.

3DS games won't even run on the Nintendo DS (or DSi) because the hardware is far ahead of the DS.

While the processor clock speeds are not known yet, the 3DS has something that the other DS models don't have: a GPU. Instead of rendering the games from the processor alone, the GPU plays a major role. It is MUCH MUCH stronger than the Nintendo Wii, but considering it has to draw the image twice in order to use 3D functions, the overall quality is reduced.

Even if the 3DS games CAN be started up on the DS models, it would not be playable at all.

I'm really not excited for the 3DS. 3D is getting overused (with the exception of Hubble 3D)... First movies, then TV and now the DS? This is too much...
Just like motion controls are getting overused amirite.

Everybody has to remember that this is a brand new system. Asking if the DSi can play 3DS games is like asking if the Nintendo 64 can play GameCube games.

Not getting it because you are fine with your DS Lite will get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back