Nintendo 3DS Revealing on E3 June 15th!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds cool but you'll have to buy new games for it.... and everything! I do want it because it'd be a whole new expierence but I would never be able to get it :c but yeah...I mean so much new technology is comming out @_@ Its making my brain hurt

It sounds cool but you'll have to buy new games for it.... and everything! I do want it because it'd be a whole new expierence but I would never be able to get it :c but yeah...I mean so much new technology is comming out @_@ Its making my brain hurt
OMG u hav 2 buy gaems 4 a vidya gaem consle? i nvr knew

80% of DS games were awful so this had better be good.

It sounds cool but you'll have to buy new games for it....

No. DS games play on 3DS also. Just no 3D.

Nintendo describes the system as a successor to the DS series, but it will also play DS and DSi titles

Nah bruh dun listn to thm. thr lyin.

Last edited by a moderator:
80% of DS games were awful so this had better be good.
It sounds cool but you'll have to buy new games for it....

No. DS games play on 3DS also. Just no 3D.

Nintendo describes the system as a successor to the DS series, but it will also play DS and DSi titles

Nah bruh dun listn to thm. thr lyin.
This post is the truth

'cept for last part.

But still, this has a bunch of kickass launch titles. It will at least last me for a year.

One negitave thing I think might possibly happen is that people might see it and think "oh just another DS remake". Still I wouldn't really know if people think like this.

One negitave thing I think might possibly happen is that people might see it and think "oh just another DS remake". Still I wouldn't really know if people think like this.
The name is still subject to change.

That's ok, more in stock for us to get ours! :rolleyes: Probably still going to sell out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back