Things you do during the day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvador101

Reaction score
Lol, I'm not sure if this is already posted but, what do you do other than being on TamaTalk? for me, all I do is just.....watch tv....and thats what I really do. My life is boring ._. how about you?

i play wow, watch tv and watch little kids.

yeah.

my life is cool.

Nothing much. Occasionally I read, browse NicoDouga, draw, listen to music, text, chit-chat with friends out of state and / or country, and some other things. Rather boring. :/

Well, I watch TV, go to Gran's to play with my cousins, occasionally going swimming, and camping.

Mehh.

Hmm, in the summer i swim a lot, but otherwise, i play video games a lot, sacred seasons 2, and practice oboe. And.... that's pretty much it on a daily basis. Yeah, i sooo have a life.

I watch TV and play Animal Crossing. And when I do go online, I'm either on Neopets, TamaTalk, Facebook, or FML. Very rarely I'll check my email. My life is boring right now, but that's because it's summer. During the school year I have a lot more going on. I hang out with my friends a lot more, etc.

I go for a run everyday to stay fit, but everything else I do kinda depends on the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the summer months, I don't do much.

I'll work around the house, jeez there's always a million things that need to be done! -Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and general tidying. D:

When I feel lazy I'll watch movies in my room, shop at thrift stores, read, play with my tamas, and god knows I eat way too much. :\

Oh, I also work at my part-time job. Which sucks. :|

I go in the sea alot, whether it's surfing or swimming or bodyboarding. Uh, I play on my DS and I hang out with my freinds. I play my guitar and sit and daydream for ages. I read and go on the computer. And that's about it.

My life is pretty simple ~

If I don't have skating practice, soccer practice, or tennis practice (or summer camp in the summer) I be lazy at home and read, watch TV, listen to music or browse youtube for hours. A lot of the time I'll go to the pool with my friends or bike down to Dairy Queen (they know me there), lol.

Oh and play Wiiii =)

Computer stuffffs, y'know, Facebook and all that.

I play with my mice a lot, and sometimes my cat.

I very rarely watch TV.

And I go places with my family usually, or occasionally with friends.

Oh and I eat. A lot.

I go swimming and get random prank calls from the kids at school...im all like:"I know its you, punk!!!!!" *click* I hang up ahahaa so funny! :) Oh and I also take a lot of picturessss of myself and the neighbor kid who just randomly invites himself over:] Yay!!!!..............hah (Is it alright if I just felt like saying yay?)

lol

Read, write, eat, watch TV, gym, hang out with friends and family.

I run errands with my mom a lot.

I pester my older brother.

I play video games like I'm paid to.

I go swimming in the summer.

I read fanfics. :)

I surf the web.

I email and text with my friends.

I eat. A lot.

I take pictures and browse dA.

I sing. A bit too often.

I find chords for piano songs I wanna learn.

I attempt guitar.

I make videos on my computer.

I watch TV.

8D

Hang out with friends.

Go places.

Music things- Practice instruments, sing, listen to music, write songs that I never seem to finish.

See / look after my cousin.

I usually watch TV before bed.

Yeaah.

I go out with my superhero disguise and save the world.

Nahh, my life is boring. :huh:

In the summer, it's

.go to summer school

.hang out with friends that are not on vacation/at camp/at a different summer school

.read

.aaand chill online

Yup. 8U

Go to school

Watch TV

Go on facebook

Read books

Think about getting a laptop for my birthday (hope I do)

and lots more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back