Silly Bandz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I usually can't decide on the color. I like bright colors, so I get the rainbow silly bandz. Several large companies are now investing in silly bandz. Like marvel and dc. I have a spiderman one ;)

no.

Definitely not.

Edit: ALTHOUGH if you can get some off your friends then they are actually kind of cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're a little expensive, but you can always trade something with your friends for them. I find them around sometimes at school. I don't even like silly bandz, but I love the rings because they're so small and cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're so popular in (insert where I live here), I don't know why though...

No :/

In my opinion, the trend is pretty stupid and they don't even look good when you wear them. I don't see a point in them.

omg i love silly bandz! i have 298 of them! u should get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

omg i love silly bandz! i have 298 of them! u should get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
298?! You're spending a fortune on coloured rubber bands?!

Well my friends usually give me a Silly Band =)

I have a purple worm and... a white palm tree that turns purple outside

how cool is that?

Well, I think they are kinda neat. But they aren't something I'm going to waste all my money on. I got like 2 packs, and I have a few that I trade back and forth with my friends.. I just wear like two or three that match my outfit that day.

I think they're adorable. If you get a little blue elephant from me, you know I really love you. l3

Anyway, I have quite a bit because little kids I know like to give them to me freely. I'm wearing.. six right now. I collect the glow in the darks ones! :)

I have like, 10 or so, I have never bought any. I keep the ones people give me;

I have a:

-Green Zombie,

-Pink bird

- MAGIC WAND (pink)

-Glow in the dark blue Unicorn

-Green train

-glow in the dark green guitar

-Orange Shark.

-Blue gorilla

^ I HAVE THAT MAGICAL WAND. xD

Right now I'm wearing:

A field goal. xDD

A blue princess shoe.

A crab.

A pink kitty.

A white kitty.

A pink hippo.

rofl. :')

Yesyesyes. <3

A few people at my school are behind with the times, though. So they'll take one on my wrist and be all "O: IT'S A GUITAR!!!!!"

I have so many.

I bought packs of dinosaurs and Spongebob ones.

My friends give me a lot.

People are always giving me sharks because they're my favorite animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back