Silly Bandz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 bird Silly Bandz from a pair of jeans. Those were maybe from around 2007.

Silly Bandz are made out of used condoms hhahahaha
Silly bands are made of silicone (more like silicone rubber, think of a rubber band) condoms are made of latex..

Plus, if they were made from USED condoms, wouldn't they be off the market already? <_<

Silly bands are made of silicone (more like silicone rubber, think of a rubber band) condoms are made of latex..
Plus, if they were made from USED condoms, wouldn't they be off the market already? <_<
You tell er

Plus, if they were made from USED condoms, wouldn't they be off the market already? :rolleyes:
I heard on Tumblr that they were made out of recycled condoms. Yeah, you tell me.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hnng

I heard on Tumblr that they were made out of recycled condoms. Yeah, you tell me. :huh: :eek: B) ;) hnng
Hm, I've never heard of that on tumblr... :D

A lot of the girls who ride my school bus have them on their arms from the wrist to the elbow. I'm always afraid they'll catch them on something. They're kinda cute though; all the different shapes they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back