Chamametchi's Birthday Party!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
Okay, here's my first team story I'm ever doing, mkay? And I decided to make it a funny, silly story :3. The typical Tamatalk Story rules apply to this Story mkay? Also...

1. This is a silly fun RP, as just go nuts with whatever goes on.. But, at least try to make your post make sense, okay?

2. you can bring any characters in this story! Just make sure to introduce them in a neat fashion,

3. have fun!!! :D

Let's begin, shall we?

Mametchi sighed to himself as he stepped into the large building with the sign "Tama Pizza fun!", today was his sister's birthday party at this kiddy pizza joint... He remembered having fun back when he was a young Mametchi in this place, but now he's the adult getting everything ready, no fun, but at least his friends said they'll come by the help him..

As he stepped into the Pizza place, there was chaos already, little toddler Tamas were running around, throwing pizza, breadsticks, and tokens at each other.. "This is going to be a long day.." Mametchi sighed.

"Ma-ma-ma...metchi?" asked a trembling kunotchi.

"Huh? Oh, it's you, yes?" Mametchi replied.

"Wh-where's chamametchi?" Kunotchi asked.

Mametchi gulped to himself gently. "Uh..." He just remembered, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi are going to pick up Chamametchi from some after school program...

"Relax.." He smiled. "She'll be here soon.."

Charmametchi came in and said "YAY IT MY BITHDAY LETS HAVE PIZZA HI KUNOTCHI!" kUNOTCHI WAS cHARMAMETCHI mAMAETCHI SAT DOWN AND WATCHED THE CHOAS SPREAD AND GOT BORED

Kunotchi went totally wild and shattered the windows and destroyed the whole building, almost killing a Kunoitchi and a Hitodetchi. Then the Tama Ambulance came, driven by a firefighter Violetchi because the ambulance people were absent. The Violetchi squirted water at the building but all that happened was that everyone got wet. The young Tamas were still trapped under the ruins, calling for help. Then one of the ambulance team, a strong and determined Chantotchi, crashed through the ruins and pulled the two terrified young Tamas out.

Chamametchi looked around."what happened?"her lip quivered"where's my party going to be now?"

Kunotchi looked around,trying to look innocent.

Chamametchi shouted at Gozarutchi. "YOU DID IT YOU RUINED MY BIRTHDAY PARTY I HATE YOU!". Gozarutchi looked at her in surprise. He wac only one of the staff helping to run the party. He couldn't believe that Chamametchi was shouting at a full-grown Tama who was bigger and stronger than herself! Mametchi shot Chamametchi a furious look and took her back home before she could be rude to the staff any more.

It was on the news due to the famous pizza party place being destroyed.. And Chamametchi was shocked to find out her best friend Mizutamatchi had died!! Shocked, Chamametchi cried, and was so upset at Kunoitchi, she swore she would avenge the death of her best friend.

after a while melodytchi stopped by mametchi and chamametchi's house. "here chamametchi, i brought you a birthday present."

"Meloditchi... thank yo... wait... THE LABEL SAYS KUNOTCHI! TAKE IT AWAY!!!" Chamametchi shouted

Meloditchi suddenly jumped up when Chamametchi yelled at her. "Chamametchi, what's wrong? I know Kunotchi burned down the Pizza Place.. But she didn't mean it! I'm sure she's really sorry for what she did!

Meloditchi left, not even bothering to take the gift back. She was far too frightened to do anything. Chamametchi fumed, and then went into her brothers lab. She was going to create the best weapon in the world... She started to work by combining many chemicals, trying to make the bomb that could kill Kunoitchi.

Mametchi sighed as Meloditchi left. "Great, Chamametchi, you really need to calm down, everything's going to be- Chamametchi?" Mametchi had just noticed that Chamametchi had left to his Lab. "Oh, great.."

Mametchi walked into his lab, and his eyes turned pale at the strange thing Chamametchi was creating. "Chamametchi, err, what are you doing? You shouldn't be touching all of that.."

Chamametchi splashed some of the liquid at Mametchi's face! Mametchi could recognize it the minute he could smell it: It was a mix of toxic chemicals, gunpowder and carbon monoxide! Mametchi's face began to..

Mametchi"/ face began to slowly burn from all of the toxic liquid that was spilled onto his face. "Chamametchi!! This stuff is going to kill me!!" He cried out, suddenly noticing another one of the toxic chemicals effects which was...

Poison dissolving slowly into the wounds of his face. Mametchi screamed in agony, and Chamametchi at once regretted what she had done. She quickly whipped up a remedy, and saved Mametchi's face. "Chamametchi! Get out of my lab! Now!" Mametchi screamed at her. Chamametchi did as told, but slipped an entire gallon of the chemical mixture that had worked so well on Mametchi's face into her dress as she ran off to her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back