Chamametchi's Birthday Party!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now... to continue" she said. She completed the mixture in time for bed... when school came, kunotchi was at the door...

Later the next day...... ding-dong! Chamametchi opened the door. Kunothci said, "Hi Chamame- Chamametchi, "SURPRISE!" "ACK! CHAMAMETCHI! WHAT IS THIS?! "ITS A FACE DISSOVING MIXTURE! I MADE IT BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY PARTY! NOW DIE!!!!!!"

Kunoitchi's face melted and well, she died. Chamametchi was so happy, she couldn't even speak. When she did, she yelled, "I DID IT! MIZUTAMACHI, CAN YOU SEE?! I AVENGED YOU!!"

Mametchi came walking down stairs after hearing insane laughter andnscreams of agony. "Chamametchi, what's goin-" He gasped at the sight of a DEAD Kunoitchi! "Chamametchi! What did you just do??!?"

"Oh no... Oh no..." Mametchi panicked, he walked up to Chamametchi and shivered. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! THAT WAS GOZARUTCHI'S SISTER, AND NOW HE'LL PROBABLY WANT TO KILL YOU!"

"GYAH!" Gozarutchi yelled while training in the woods. Suddenly, a letter came to him. "Hmm... WHAT!! KUNOTCHI IS... CHAMAMETCHI DID... GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Gozarutchi sputtered while cracking a tree. Now, he would avenge his sister

"Oh no..." Chamaetchi suddenly realized that there will be really bad consquences for killing Kunotchi. "Big brother, what are we going to do?!"

"Well, we better lock all the doors and windows, Gozarutchi is sneaky so he might wanna sneak into here.."

"And we'll have to create some more weapons just in case he comes in here." Mametchi quickly headed to the lab, Chamametchi following. They had already locked every door there was to lock, and shut every window there was to shut. Mametchi quickly began to make a bomb while Chamametchi made the same liquid she had used against Kunoitchi.

melodytchi came the next day and mametchi told her everything. "i want to help you guys." she said. mametchi said "no, it is to dangerous. "then melodytchi kissed him and he changed his mind.

Melodytchi made a decoy Kunoitchi that was the one that attended the party and got the face melting liquid. The real Kunoitchi knocked on the door and said, "Chamametchi! I'm sorry I didn't come to your party! Here's a present anyways!" while Melodytchi evilly laughed to herself. She didn't like Kunoitchi at all.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AH! YOURE ALIVE!!!!!!!" Chamametchi and Mametchi screamed.

"Eh, what's wrong?" Kunoitchi asked, completely confused.

"We thought i killed you!" Chamametchi pointed towards the decoy, completely confused.

Melodytchi sprang from the corner, throwing face melting liquid on Mametchi and Chamametchi. She tried to get it on Kunoitchi but she dodged it and it burned a hole in the wall. She kicked Melodytchi and called Gozarutchi. Gozarutchi said, "Whaaa? I thought you were dead!" " No, no Melodytchi made a robot me and that was the one that went to the party and got the liquid." Kunoitchi explained Gozarutchi came out of the ceiling. Kunoitchi wiped the face melting liquid off of her friends' faces. And then Gozarutchi.........

Melodytchi sprang from the corner, throwing face melting liquid on Mametchi and Chamametchi. She tried to get it on Kunoitchi but she dodged it and it burned a hole in the wall. She kicked Melodytchi and called Gozarutchi. Gozarutchi said, "Whaaa? I thought you were dead!" " No, no Melodytchi made a robot me and that was the one that went to the party and got the liquid." Kunoitchi explained Gozarutchi came out of the ceiling. Kunoitchi wiped the face melting liquid off of her friends' faces. And then Gozarutchi.........

[occ: melodytchi is supposed to be mametchi's girlfriend.]

yeah, just try to stay in the plot, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back