Do you own a Tamagotchi Pouch? If you do, which is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarryEyedDreamer

Reaction score
Good evening, everyone!

(for me at least)

My question for today is: Do you own a Tamagotchi Pouch?

As I posted a few days ago, I recently purchased a Mametchi pouch because it was adorable and looked like a safe and comfy home for my first tama. :newmametchi:

For those of you who do, which one(s) do you have and how/why did you get them?

For those of you who do not own one, why not? Do you have another form of comfort and safety for your tama(s)?

I have noticed that some people make their own stands or "rooms" for their tamas, which I find cute.

I look forward to your answers!

*The color scheme is due to my two favorite colors being purple and teal*

The only one I have is Violetchi, and I love it/her. ^^

Hm... I guess I got it just b/c I wanted to have my V4 around my neck and thought it was a cute idea. I don't even remember when I got it, but I used it like every day in 4th grade. :tarakotchi:

I don't have a pouch shaped like a character, but I do keep my tamas in either a comfy purse or in a tama home I made for them. I saw links on eBay to bags with tamagotchi print all over them...very tempting... ;)

haha I have a memetchi one, I found it from like, 4 yearss agoo... haha

I have one Memetchi pouch... I didn't really use it. One day I was like... "Maybe I should use this...?" So I put in a tama and had Memetchi on a lanyard... Almost lost Memetchi and the tama........... So I decided I would still use the tama pouches I made and keep them in a larger bag. Thank goodness for the nice guy who noticed it dropping to the floor. That dude, If I see him again, I owe him a favor or something... Jeeze.

I have a few, one is a Mametchi pouch, which was a free gift. The other two are like those mini t-shirt pouches which you slip on the Tamagotchi. They all have landyards.

I'm ordering a V3 soon, I'm going to order a pouch for it too. I don't know why I don't own one already - maybe it's because I like hand-making them...

Anyway the handmade accessories I own are:

Tamagotchi Hall of Mirrors (really! The walls are made of tiny mirrors!)

Tamagotchi Room (contains several mini beds, book-case, handmade books for Tamas, and decorated with sealife stickers)

Failed cases and pouches (why do I never have enough materials?!)

None of that sounds like much, but believe me, that stuff took FOREVER to make.

~ Dazzmina ~

OMG When I was little I loved those things I got a mimitchi one and it went EVERYWHERE with me it's pretty dirty and I cant't find it xD and I have a yattchi a ringotchi a kuchipatchi and a mametchi one.the only ones I can find right now are the mametchi and the kuchipatchi one.and I bought this not to long ago for my golden v3 it's pretty cute! =W=
6171924525_c24349229f_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah I don't have one but if I did, it would have to be ChaMametchi because she's my absolute favorite. I saw one on ebay last night...contemplating between that or the little plushie. lol. As of right now I carry mine in a little clutch purse that came inside a purse a bought a few years back. I was cleaning a closet the other day and thought, hey that would make a great case haha. I have crocheted and knitted cases too though. I actually made one really neat one that I'll have to find and post on here because it's ingenious. lol. It fits snugly around the tama and the front had a little flap that velcros down when not in use. When I want to play with the tama I just flip the front flap up and voila, no need to take the case off to play. I wonder where on earth it could be....

I recently got this on eBay for only $5:

HNI_0038.jpg

Here's the back, where it holds the Tama:

HNI_0039.jpg

Unfortunately it only holds Connections, so I can't use it right now because I'm running an Angel and iD L. It's very cute though!

~ Dazzmina ~

Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! The Mimitchi pouch is totally irresistable!!! Awwww...but a pouch sure protecting a Tamagotchi from getting scratched but isn't it also barricade their attention calling from you? I mean I am having a hard time hearing their calls when I am outside...

No, you SHOULD be able to hear them fine; If anything, better, because they're not muffled by a pocket.

@Dazz- That's wierd; my Violetchi pouch has a purple strap and yours has a green one. o_O

OMG When I was little I loved those things I got a mimitchi one and it went EVERYWHERE with me it's pretty dirty and I cant't find it xD and I have a yattchi a ringotchi a kuchipatchi and a mametchi one.the only ones I can find right now are the mametchi and the kuchipatchi one.and I bought this not to long ago for my golden v3 it's pretty cute! =W=
6171924525_c24349229f_o.jpg
I have that same pouch! I couldn't resist getting one myself. Mimitchi is super adorable~ :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back