Do you own a Tamagotchi Pouch? If you do, which is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting one for so long :D I'll probably buy one sooner or later. I hope to find a Memetchi one :)

At the moment I have a plush coin purse, it's so cute! Red with a big yellow smiling flower. I stitched a thin rope to hang it around my neck and I keep my v4 there when I'm home.

I also have handmade denim pouches, here they are:

100_4177_.jpg

I made them with old jeans fabric :D not the best looking pouches, but I can wear them outside without people staring at me XD

I have Mametchi, Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi and Ichigotchi! I bought most of them at Zellers when they were clearing out a lot of really old stock and a friend of mine found the Mametchi one at a thrift store. o3o I think I like Ichigotchi the best, she's always been one of my favourites. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a ichigotchi and mametchi pouch that came out in the use i think with the v5's. That's how i got mine at least. my v5 had something to send in the mail to get one. I also have a japanese moriritchi pouch which is really awesome! The v5 pouches are great if you're carrying around a music star and below version tamagotchi as they fit in those but i got the moriritchi pouch because i needed one for my iD L. I like the moriritchi one more also because it's bigger, made nicer, and softer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back