Sign in to follow this  
SouthParkPikachu

Do you have a MEAN TEACHER AT YOUR SCHOOL!

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a MEAN TEACHER?!?

• YES! I HATE IT!
    • No, and proud of it!
    • I LIKE FINN!

No, all of my teachers are fairly kind, probably due to the fact that I go to online school. uwu

When I was in school, we didn't really have mean teachers so much as teachers who obviously favored certain people (like the popular kids). Never mind that you did your work, showed up on time, and were always pleasant. They only cared if you are from this town, or if they taught your parents, etc. Otherwise they treated you like a special ed. outsider.

Edited by PrivateSunshine

I don't like my PE teacher because she always calls me dimples and once she told me to do push ups when I told her that she looked like Ms. Sue from Glee ( she really does though )

Edited by Choco Monkey

I don't have any mean teachers but there was a mean sub in Social Studies once. She was like Nightmare, DomDaniel and Dolores Umbridge combined!

Yup Ms Pillay, can I give all her details in revenge lol

Hm, I usually get the hard or useless teachers..not so much mean teachers. There was one that was known to be scary and mean but then I figured out he was pretending to be mean to scare his younger students. After that I did everything in my power to annoy or troll him >=] yup..I quite the trouble maker back in high school...heh

I don't have any mean teachers but there was a mean sub in Social Studies once. She was like Nightmare, DomDaniel and Dolores Umbridge combined!

I'm torn on whether or not Umbridge would have fit in at my old school. Part of me thinks she could have joined the league of evil that was most of the staff but another part of me thinks she might not have been cruel enough. Some of O'Bannon's teachers may have been so evil that even Umbridge would have been out of her league. O'Bannon was so evil the Imperial March played constantly throughout the PA system and Cthulhu himself wouldn't set foot on school grounds.

Edited by robodog

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Knighttchi's Ballad
      Hello, everyone! It’s time to start logging our tamas for the Back to School Hatch!

Here are the people who signed up:

*FluteLoop
      *Kuchikid
      *Iza
      *Jazzijk
      *Knighttchi’s Ballad

One important note is that the original hatch host, FluteLoop, has appeared absent but all the work has been done so the last thing we need is this hatch log.

Based on what came up in sign-up thread, I’m tweaking the hatch rules a bit while still being in line with the spirit of the idea. The goal of this hatch is to run a Tamagotchi for a minimum of 3 generations with a maximum of 5 generations (enough to be an accomplishment and also reasonably allowed by FluteLoops remark of “You can drop out early if you must, but please try not to go over, and do your best to stick with it until the end!” ). There is no restrictions on logging style or version.

Start logging anytime – you’ll see me post a bit later – and, as FluteLoop has so aptly said, “do you best to stick with it until the end!” It’s not too late to join, so if you gotta tama and you want to log along with us, go right ahead! :^)
    • By FluteLoop
      Hello, everyone!

I couldn't help but notice the lack of group hatches happening recently, and I thought since the most recent post here was for a summer hatch that the only logical course of action was to host a back to school hatch for everyone (especially those going back to school, but everyone's welcome)!

Although it's hard to pinpoint a specific day, as all schools start at different times, Wikipedia states the start time of schools in the U.S. and U.K. to be anywhere from the beginning of August to early September. I was thinking a solid compromised date of August 15, which is about in the middle of the earliest start date I know of (my own, August 1) and the broader scope of 'early September.' You can start at any time that day (but it would be cool if you could start close to when your school day starts/started). It will last for 5 generations if all goes well. You can drop out early if you must, but please try not to go over, and do your best to stick with it until the end!

This hatch is open to all versions and as many tamas as you'd like. Pictures are appreciated but not required, and you can use any format (basic description of the day, RP-style with all of your characters, etc.). All I need is for anyone interested to post below the tamas they'll be using so that I have a rough idea of how many people to expect!

I'll be running my Music Star and my Tama-Go.
    • By musicmusa123
      So I've started my Tamagotchi P's up again after being on a hiatus, and trying to find the school/daycare option for my teen. The problem is, the option is greyed out in the menu! How do I access it again?
    • By cannibal.coquette
      So I read the thread on how to gain skills, and I am trying to up my Tamagotchi's sport skill set in an attempt to get a Kuromametchi. I understand you need the study set and the soccer ball, but since I can't read Japanese I'm not sure if me sending my Pokapokatchi to the school is actually doing anything? From reading it sounds like only adults can go to school, but if that's true then I don't know how you are supposed to be able to up your skills to get certain tamagotchis.

I guess what I'm asking is:
      Am I understanding correctly on how to increase the sport skill? Can toddlers attend school? Or have I sent my Pokapokatchi to chat with that worm outside multiple times for nothing?
    • By Blooperz00
      Hi! I have a v6 who is 1 year old and has been a teenager all day. She hasn't recieved an invitation to go to school, and/or I have missed it (it's been a busy day). When I click Away, she can't go to school. I've waited the past few hours for an invitation, but nothing has changed.

Are there times that are known for getting this invitation? Is she somehow too young? Have I missed the boat and she will never get to go to school and have a band?

Please assist.

Thanks.
    • By Blooperz00
      I'm ninteen, so I'm in college, but during the summer I work 9-5. I love taking care of my tamas, playing with them in the evenings, and watching the generations grow. But I'm also very busy, and hide my tamagotchi use from my peers and family (embarrassing).

Any one else in this position? How do you find time to take care of your tamas? I hate putting them on pause all day, b/c that means they will grow half as fast, and I do get bored if they don't change frequently.

Wanted to open for discussion