Do you have a MEAN TEACHER AT YOUR SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a MEAN TEACHER?!?

• YES! I HATE IT!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No, and proud of it!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I LIKE FINN!

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any mean teachers but there was a mean sub in Social Studies once. She was like Nightmare, DomDaniel and Dolores Umbridge combined!

Hm, I usually get the hard or useless teachers..not so much mean teachers. There was one that was known to be scary and mean but then I figured out he was pretending to be mean to scare his younger students. After that I did everything in my power to annoy or troll him >=] yup..I quite the trouble maker back in high school...heh

I don't have any mean teachers but there was a mean sub in Social Studies once. She was like Nightmare, DomDaniel and Dolores Umbridge combined!
I'm torn on whether or not Umbridge would have fit in at my old school. Part of me thinks she could have joined the league of evil that was most of the staff but another part of me thinks she might not have been cruel enough. Some of O'Bannon's teachers may have been so evil that even Umbridge would have been out of her league. O'Bannon was so evil the Imperial March played constantly throughout the PA system and Cthulhu himself wouldn't set foot on school grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back