Sign in to follow this  
Camoth

TamaTalk online chat meet!

The only problem with that is like I said before: in order to work for those on the other side of the world (i.e. Aus, NZ, etc.) there would need to be another meeting time set a day earlier, as the currently proposed date and time would fall very close to their Monday, or even be on Monday for them, which is a day on which a lot of people have school and work (unless that's a holiday for them?). Someone mentioned its best to have the meeting on a weekend, and I agree.

The proposed date and time will probably work for me though. Unless something comes up.

Okay, but if nobody from Australia and NZ responds here that they'd like to join, then I don't see why we should set a different time for them :)

And if they do want to join, then I'd like to leave it up to them to propose a time that works for them ;) That's why I left the option of another time open for now.

• Like 1

May 18th sounds like a good day for this most certainly. As for timing, I would be there a bit late as I go to breakfast every morning around 7:30AM to 8:30AM... and 12PM GMT is 7AM Eastern if I am not mistaken. :)

But yes, count me in.

• Like 1

I'd love to be in it, but timezones, eh

Okay, but if nobody from Australia and NZ responds here that they'd like to join, then I don't see why we should set a different time for them :)

And if they do want to join, then I'd like to leave it up to them to propose a time that works for them ;) That's why I left the option of another time open for now.

That's a good plan. :)

• Like 1

May 18th sounds like a good day for this most certainly. As for timing, I would be there a bit late as I go to breakfast every morning around 7:30AM to 8:30AM... and 12PM GMT is 7AM Eastern if I am not mistaken. :)

But yes, count me in.

Nice that you'll join us!

The time is now agreed to be 2pm GMT by the way. 2 hours later than we first discussed. Edited by Camoth

I'll be there! It will work for me. :)

• Like 1

How about oovoo? You have a 12 person at one time limit, but I don't think there will be more than 12 people joining at a single time...

I was going to say oovoo anyways. But don't you need accounts?

Edited by Izzy429M

This sounds great! I'd love to join in if I'm available that day. I'll try to keep an eye out for updates in this thread...

Thanks for arranging everything, Camoth. :)

Hmmm. did you add Skype as a choice to your list?