Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

What vintage do you want the most?

I want an Arukotchi the most. The TamaWalkie (Another pedometer Tamagotchi) is absolutely fantastic, so I bet the Arukotchi would be, too. The characters are adorable, and who can resist the dating theme? So cute ^_^ I wish they weren't rare and expensive.

What vintage do you want the most?

Devilgotchi the most, I love the characters in that version, also I like how it actually has an ending that you can get them to go to heaven, I just find that part of it adorable :)

But it's way out of my price range so I highly doubt I'll ever actually get one :(

I want an Angelgotchi. I love the way they look and I heard they are really fun to play with.

Edited by -melody-

Devilgotchi because Devils rock, even though is impossible to get, I'm completely fine with the app version though~

I already have the Genjintch and those 2 are pretty much my favourites xD

• Like 1

Hmm, I'd have to say the Morino or the Mothra. Maybe the P2.

Absolutely the white/silver Santaclautchi. It's one of my favorite shell designs of any Tamagotchi. Absolutely beautiful.

• Like 1

I wouldnt midpnd having an original again. Im simple.

I'd love to have a US Tamagotchi Ocean one day. I know the gameplay is identical to the Umino, but I like the seashells design a lot :)

• Like 1

Either a Morino or Mothra.

• Like 1

Yasashii and maybe the Tama school (if that's even considered a vintage). I had dreams about both and decided to do some research on them, now I kinda want them!

I've got quite a few vintages, although I'd like a Devil and TamaOtch :P

Another one is the Mezamatch (sp) alarm clock. A blue one.

I want a Deivlgotchi but its too expensive :( And a Santaclautchi but also expensive :D

Hmm... Probably a Mothra, Genjintchi, Morino, or Devilgotchi. They all seem so cute!

I mean, I'd be fine with ANY of them, but those four are like my personal holy grail!

Now I just need to get money... *grumble grumble*

Luckily I was able to snag an english anglegotchi on ebay. However I really really want the Santagotchi, but it's ridiculous how expensive they are. The 1997 Collectors Edition Tamagotchi is pretty cool and not crazy money, so I guess that's more realistic for me hahaha! :D

The English Oceans are my dream tamas. Perhaps one day...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hello everyone,
      I just unpacked my new Tamagotchi V4. And I'm experiencing some technical difficulties.
      The Situation:
      I've put the time after my radio clock, right in time. Time passed normally.  I've noticed that when my Tamagotchi goes to bed, the time went faster. The next morning there was a difference from 46 seconds. During the day the time passed normally, until he goes to bed. Then the same problem happens again. For a day it is no big deal, but when it all sums up, it's quite annoying.
      I hope that somebody can help me.
      kind regards,
      98mametchi98

• By Gaia_tamagotchi
      So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx
    • By TamagoTamago
      Is there a health meter on the Gudetama tamagotchi? I was looking for it. I can’t really see how my Gudetama is feeling like the other tamagotchi’s.
      it would be great to find out.
      thanks!

I just bought the Gudetama just today so I’m new to this. ( So use to the original tamagotchi omg )
    • By Sabishi
      Hi there! 
      So I received my Eevee Tamagotchi two days ago and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It's pretty easy to satisfy and not needy at all. But there are two things I can't seem to figure out:
      1. Sometimes Eevee beeps at me for no reason at all. Even if it is completely happy. There's no way to dicipline Eevee for beeping without any reason, so I wonder: Why does Eevee do that? Am I missing something?
      2. Has anyone figured out yet how to evolve Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon? 
      Thanks in advance! :)
    • By tamapalace
      This comes as absolutely no surprise as we have seen the leaked images MONTHS ago, even before the Tamagotchi Meets was announced. Today, Bandai formally announced the Tamagotchi Meets Pastel version. This new version will be added to the Tamagotchi Meets lineup and feature some new locations, characters, and more!
      The Pastel version comes in two different designs, one in white, and the other in purple. Both feature unique floral faceplates to match their shells and differentiate themselves from the original Tamagotchi Meets version.
      Wha else is new on this version? New locations! Pastel version will include two new locations, Easter Land and Flower Garden. These locations are so beautiful and will feature some new characters along with some familiar faces! Easter Land is all about the upcoming Easter holiday, everything seems to be egg shaped, pastel colored, and bunny themed. Flower Garden looks like a beautiful spring garden, everything is in bloom and very colorful, there are several gardens laid out amongst the gorgeous landscape - breathtaking!

So what about those characters? Well in Easter Land you’re going to meet four new faces pictured above all the characters are Easter themed and so adorable. Flower Garden we have two returning characters, and one familiar face! Butterflytchi, and Yotsubatchi can be found in Flower Garden, and a new variant of Furawatchi decorated in flowers, and a pink cape!
      No word on pricing yet, but it should be along the same price as the Tamagotchi Meets. The Pastel version will be available on shelves in Japan on March 9th, this is just in time for Easter and right before the official start of spring! We are so excited about this version, are you planning on getting one?