Sign in to follow this  
TheYatagarasu

The My Tamagotchi Forever Character Deduction Thread!

I fed my last generation only broccoli from teen to adult and got Mametchi. I fed him one sushi on accident, and I wonder if that's what did it?

This generation, I'm only feeding my teen fries. We'll see what happens!

My stats:

1st Gen-

·Futabatchi

·Hoshitchi

·Nikatchi

·Memetchi

I had a blind run of this game, so I fed it a mix of foods and what it wanted, but I chose mainly fruit and especially oranges.

2nd Gen-

·Omututchi (fed meat, mainly sausages)

·Meganetchi(meat and sausages again)

·Soyofuwatchi (vegetables and sushi)

·Mametchi

3rd Gen-

·Omutuchi (same as 2nd Gen)

·Meganetchi (junk foods like cookies, chocolate, and fries)

·Mokokotchi (100% cucumbers)

·Mametchi

4th Gen-

Gonna try to get a kuchipatchi by feeding the teen junk food.

On getting Sebiretchi, I told my friend to feed Soyofuwatchi 100% apples. She's also terribly forgetful and while she did feed it apples, she forgot to feed it for like two days straight.

Got a Kuchipatchi when I fed the teen stage nothing but fries. We'll see what happens with the next generation!

Gen. 6

Omututchi (no food)

-> Meganetchi (no food)

-> Nikatchi (no food)

-> Mametchi (???)

I don't really understand how this generation worked... I'm really disappointed, actually. I thought Gozarutchi was the character you get from ignoring your Tamagotchi and not feeding it? I completely ignored it, except right after it evolved into Meganetchi, when I cleaned up its messes, washed it and put it to sleep. Didn't touch it once after that except to evolve it and never ever fed it...

It's very interesting that 100% cucumbers at the teen stage seems to lead to both Mametchi and Kuromametchi, too! Just when I thought I'd figured out this version haha. Guess I'll attempt to get Sebiretchi next gen!

I can't seem to edit my previous post, so apologies for the double-post... I wanted to share my latest generation!

Gen. 7

Omututchi (exclusively apples)

-> Hoshitchi (exclusively apples)

-> Nikatchi (exclusively desired food - oranges, burritos and tempura)

-> Sebiretchi

I'm so happy! I love Sebiretchi so much. I only gave her the food she was asking for at each stage (as a Hoshitchi this was only ever apples) as this was the only thing I hadn't tried before. I'm glad it paid off! Now to figure out where I went wrong with trying to get Gozarutchi and then I'll have obtained every character!

I just got Memetchi by feeding her only oranges and lollipops. I want to try and get Lovelitchi, anyone know how yet?

I just got Memetchi by feeding her only oranges and lollipops. I want to try and get Lovelitchi, anyone know how yet?

Yes feed your teen stage tama ONLY the 21 coin Sausage and Lollipops :)

• Like 1

Has anyone successfully got Gozurutchi yet? Do I feed my teen veggies/seafood or just neglect it?

I just got Gozarutchi by feeding only bell peppers. No neglect necessary. :)

• Like 1

Yes feed your teen stage tama ONLY the 21 coin Sausage and Lollipops :)

Oh ok, thank you so much!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      I’m Trying to Download the Meets app again (I deleted it after my meets battery died) and I switch onto Tokyo App Store, But it still says that I’m in the wrong country/region. Can I change this? I’m Starting up my Meets again (Log coming soon xx) and I need it to connect. My iPhone 6S has IOS 12.2 and is in the UK Region right now, and I’ve check, my Meets can definitely connect perfectly!
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?
    • By Izzyd07
      Hi there. I am not a new tamagotchi owner, but I do have a question regarding the tamagotchi meets, which I am contemplating purchasing. I have not been able to find out much about the app: what can you do with the app? Can you meet and marry other peoples tamas via the app?
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi!
      So I got the 4U app on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (finally!) and I really need your help!
      So I put new alkaline batteries in it, Sound is on and everything! Also NFC is turned on!
      So, here I am, going onto the app and clicking toy, I pick one.
      Get my 4U ready, It has the little symbol on it so everythings fine; and this happens (it only happened once by the way) A weird house appears with 2 characters peaking out, saying something in Japanese.
      Then, it made a happy noise. Then, stopped.
      Meanwhile, the app, was not doing anything. And my phone kept on turning off! The image was not going smaller, and it was just stuck on the screen with noting happening!
      Is it something to do with the firmware? Please answer its my fave Tama and I really want to get it IMO English and stuff!
    • By xcpe
      how do i unlock lovelitchi
    • By Xeltaniatchi
      The new Tamagotchi App has been out for a fair amount of time now, so I thought I would talk about it after leaving time for spoiler avoiding ~

The Mechanics
      Really good other than the fact that sometimes you put the tama to sleep and close the app, then it wakes when it isn't fully energised Runs quite smoothly (I have a Huawei P10 Plus phone running the most recent v of android OS) The games are fun, although the Band Practise one can be a tad laggy now and again The way that you don't have to face the ungodly wrath of tamagotchi demands going through day to day life are nice Gameplay is moderately altered from the actual shells, but still enjoyable as a lot of work is taken out (other than waiting forever to get enough coins... ​The Characters
      I really like the chosen characters for this game, as it sees a few from different versions and has my all time favourite as the secret (I will message who this is if people still wish to wait and find out who when they get them ! ) I would like to see an update announced in about a month's time stating that new characters will be added I would really like if these were added through a poll for which ones  
      Summary

​ This app is amazing. As an A Level student coming up to exams, I do not have time at present to care for proper tamagotchis, so this is perfect for me.
      I am able to check in every now and again during breaks to care for the little guys.
      Overall, the game has made me fall deeper in love with the characters we know

What are your opinions on the new app, and who is your favourite so far? What are your experiences with any bugs/glitches?