KidRetro64

Fake Tamagotchis Are All over the Internet

Never meant to infer that those were fakes - I omitted that word as it seemed was already stressed above. I was more replying to the person about the poundland pets being inferior to tamagotchi. I'm not great with fora and direct quoting. It's a bit of a faff. 

I really wish they would come out with multiple tiered pets as well. I'd love to be able to buy all 4 Tamagotchi On's coming out, but my husband would murder me if I did lol. 

• Like 2

I have two of the "Kofun" pets but I haven't really messed around with them. However, they seem to run on the generic bunny rom as that was the first thing that popped up when I started it. I will say they have absolutely terrible construction and one of the screws in the back cover is just drilled into the plastic with nothing to hold onto. That renders it completely useless for anchoring and thus the whole device will shut off quite easily. I have tried prying off the metal connectors embedded to the back cover and just duct taping them to the batteries, which is much better. Just for reference, the Kofun pets are modeled after the Tamagotchi School/Tamasuku.

Edited by Knighttchi's Ballad
typoe
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/6/2019 at 8:39 PM, Knighttchi's Ballad said:

I have two of the "Kofun" pets but I haven't really messed around with them. However, they seem to run on the generic bunny rom as that was the first thing that popped up when I started it. I will say they have absolutely terrible construction and one of the screws in the back cover is just drilled into the plastic with nothing to hold onto. That renders it completely useless for anchoring and thus the whole device will shut off quite easily. I have tried prying off the metal connectors embedded to the back cover and just duct taping them to the batteries, which is much better. Just for reference, the Kofun pets are modeled after the Tamagotchi School/Tamasuku.

right... i consider buying it because am curious

On 9/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, ꌃꍏꌩꂦꍟꈤ_꓄ꍏꂵꍏꁅꂦ꓄ꉓꃅ said:

thanks for your advices! i plan to buy these ones, any experiences with these???

please, let me know straight away!

Just in case there is any confusion, I was telling you my experience with the "Kofun" pets because you seemed to be asking for information/advice.

• Like 1