Sign in to follow this  
Izzyd07

Magical Witches

5 hours ago, Jhud said:

I don't think it's completely impossible, there have been some insane thrift store finds people have had over the years and tamas are relatively hard to do research for.

Yeah, I don't have too much trouble believing it, either. I mean, previously-unseen prototypes of Atari 2600 games were found in thrift-stores and salvage-yards decades after the system's time, for example, and most wouldn't expect anyone to find a company's internal prototype items in such places, but it's happened and has been well-documented by collectors.

If it can happen multiple times with one-of-a-kind prototype video game cartridges, then it could definitely happen with a rare virtual pet that actually saw a foreign commercial release, too.

Edited by Penguin-keeper

If you can find one for a decent price go for it! I've seen them for far less than you have in the past, but still pretty ridiculous. Keep checking until you find one. Also check out the traders groups as another alternative, gotten some hard to find stuff there too for a reasonable price. Best of luck, happy hunting :)

I understand what you guys are saying completely. It's been a while since I have last looked this up (so I might be getting some of my facts wrong), I recall someone once saying they got a prototype of a unreleased Legend of Zelda toy at a Goodwill. Strange things can happen. But with that being said I guess I still have my doubts about the story, because the Magical Witches were a Japan only release, and the story feels made to make big time collectors mad if I'm being completely honest. :wacko:

Back onto the original subject though, is the red (fire) edition the most common? Whenever I see someone have one it always seems to be in that color.

Edited by decepticoncrown
Typo.
  • Like 1

Please help me find a good sale for a good price. I cant find a witch anywhere.