Sign in to follow this  
whatareyoutalkingabout

Connection Re-release Incoming?

@Kurb, please take a moment to familiarise yourself with and follow TamaTalk's rules and guidelines, as you have been in contravention of several of them during the less than 48 hours that you've been here, and the two posts that you've made in this thread are not in line with them. Thanks. :)

oof i said i was sorry 😐

3 hours ago, Kurb said:

oof i said i was sorry 😐

You actually never said that you were sorry - you bumped a thread for the sole purpose of being rude to a stranger, and then when you were politely called out on it you posted a useless one-word reply that said, and I quote, "oop.". Unless I've missed something, there's not a world where this counts as an apology, and if you wanted to acknowledge what @Jhud had said, liking the post would have sufficed.

As you've no doubt seen thus far, we're actually pretty easygoing here at TamaTalk, so please don't make excuses now that you're being politely asked not to break the rules. You haven't been called out in any other thread where you've broken them when you easily could have been.

As TamaTalk's first rule states, "All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.". Neither "Uh, have you been living under a rock? Look up Tamagotchi On." or "oop." align with what is asked of TamaTalk members. We only ask that you please don't continue to post in ignorance of the rules. ;)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

alright let’s just not speak of this again.

Edited by Kurb

2 hours ago, Kurb said:

alright let’s just not speak of this again.

That's ok - stick to the rules and we won't need to. :)

On 7/10/2019 at 2:20 PM, Penguin-keeper said:

That's ok - stick to the rules and we won't need to. :)

authority suits you. *fans self*

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, assbread said:

authority suits you. *fans self*

The crazy penguin lady is just doing her job. :P

Seriously, though, in an attempt to get this back on track: I can't help but wonder whether we'll see any more retro re-releases, or if Bandai's Western arms will just keep moving forward with new releases, now that the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini and the Tamagotchi Original/The Original Tamagotchi Gen 1 & Gen 2 re-issues have re-established the brand outside of Japan.

As @wbingham08 pointed out in another thread yesterday, the price of the Tamagotchi On makes it an expensive device for someone to lose, so there's definitely a place for lower-priced virtual pets alongside it.

• Like 1