Sign in to follow this  
9liz9

10+ years TamaTalk

Well let’s just start with, WOW. I forgot about this whole website and then remembered 10 years ago how much I loved and cherished this website. 

Any members for a while here?

Yup. :)

Welcome back!  You definitely go WAY back on TT...

I've been around since '09 myself. Not sure if we ever crossed digital paths or not, but welcome back to the forums! :D

I made my first account on here in 2006, during TamaTalk's second birthday actually! I've been around on numerous different accounts lol

My first account was created in 2012 and was last active on 2015.

I was Dale8998!

i think this is the first forum i ever joined, i was elementary school aged at the time

if we've spoken i might not remember because i don't really remember posting here much, but my memory is kinda spotty in some places and i've been learning my home situation during childhood was kinda not good so that explains that

I remember I joined TT back in 2010!

Luckily I don’t remember my first account so I don’t look into my old posts lol! :D 

I joined in 2013! 

I stumbled across the site on accident when I was 12, lurked for a year or so, and then I finally decided that I wanted to be a part of the community. ^_^ It's crazy for me to think that I've had my account for almost 7 years now...:o