What are these dolls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Reaction score
Sry I'm new to this just turned on my tamagotchi this morning and I have this weird couple picture thing just sitting there what is It and why  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk, Noir! :)

This topic is one for Help For Tamagotchi Owners, not Stuff We Read, so I've moved it over there.

You haven't specified which Tamagotchi version you're using, but I do know what you're referring to. What you're seeing is a decoration for Hinamatsuri, also known as Girls' Day, which is a Japanese festival which takes place on March 3rd. The "weird couple picture thing" is a display of emperor and empress dolls, and is a simplified version of a traditional Hinamatsuri doll display.

obzVI62.jpg

A traditional display tends to look a bit like this. ;) It features the emperor, empress, and their royal court, all decked out in Heian-period dress.

Reactions: iAM
Thank you 😊 its the tamagotchi magic it has to be because of the Japanese girls day thank you it was driving me but 

I'm glad to help! :)

I think that the dolls here look considerably more goofy than the ones in real-life, I must admit, but it's fun seeing it get a nod here. :lol: I was first introduced to Hinamatsuri by its appearance in an episode of the Pokemon anime back in the late 1990s, myself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back