Sign in to follow this  
VGCtm

Help me locate this dino-pet from 1997.

Posted (edited)

I had this virtual pet in 1997. I most likely still have it, in some form, but I have absolutely no idea where it is. I've been through my collection numerous times, and I can't seem to locate it.

I have some information on it and a video I discovered on YOUTUBE of someone using one. Unfortunately, it's in a foreign language I cannot understand. Maybe someone here can help.

INFO I HAVE:

• One variation of this pet is known at Petogotchi. However, I have other virtual pets called this, and they are not the same one.
  • It is related to the Smart Chick/Bobby family of virtual pets.
  • This screenshot is what the pet looks like. I remember this creature very very well.
  • This is a video of someone playing one on YOUTUBE.
  • I have a growth chart for it.

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

It does'nt have to be the exact version, but I want the chip inside, the actual sprites, games and everything INSIDE THE SHELL to be the same. The shell itself isn't as important. It also doesen't have to be a "petogotchi" branded version. Any name its given in the version is fine, as long as its the same chip inside.

maxresdefaultsf.jpg

PETOGOTCHI CHART2.jpg

Edited by VGCtm

Posted (edited)

I realise this is difficult and the lack of replies proves how hard it is. But I have a small bit of info that may help? 

Firstly I should have mentioned earlier that I believe this dinopet is a form of Dragotti. Also, I have this picture of a sealed one.

petogotchi-dragotti-dinosaur-360-88d3a5a

Also... there seems to be a version that runs on a bootleg world a DINKIE DINO, Raku Raku Dinokun? Heres proof.

70020763-397734184221107-606661352133370

Hope someone can help me out.

Edited by VGCtm