How do tama´s take a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Reaction score
Well I still donpt have my new connection, and I was wondering how the tama´s in connection take baths, are they like ina shower or a tub or something? just wanna know how it looks like :eek:

My tama sits in this little bath tub, steam comes out of it, he bobs up and down, opens and closes his mouth, and looks relaxed. your tama *should* automatically take baths about half an hour or so before bed. good luck with your connection!!! :eek:

thank you samefisher!, do you know if tama´s really go to the beach? what other cool things do they do?? I WANT MINE NOW!!! :eek:

By the way same fisher, how old are you? I read your sad story when you were like 8 years old, that you tama died after you fead it, mus have been a sad thing to see :eek:

i like your tongue twister val :eek:

yes they do go to the beach....but it appears only the connexions do this (the uk/europe version)

Last edited by a moderator:
:p THANKS FOR THE TOUNGUE TWISTER COMMENT :p

AND............ :eek: oh, that´s soo sad, I´m going to have a connection, so I wont get to see it go to the beach?, hey does this mean that conexions are the only ones that bath in a hot bath tub? ´cause my sister got one connection today and told me that when she clean up her new baby, it was just water running from one side to another of the screen like the P1 I used to have, DOES THIS MEAN CONEXION HAS COOLER IMAGES THAN CONNECTION?!?!?! *starts crying..... runs desperatly to the bathroom, splashes cold water in the face, calms down, comes back, sits in front of the computer* please tell me it isn´t soo! :(

by the way poison_orchid, I LOVE YOUR GIR ADVATAR!!! sooo cool!!!! :p

Your tama will still take a bath... its only the connexions that go to the beach and watch fire works. Your sistas tama will take a bath wen it is a teen. and wen u get yours :p

and does tamagotchi connection have interesting images that replace the beach and fireworks of conexion? I read somewhere that sometimes you can see your tama watching TV, is it true, in connections?

Yeah it is. Also sometimes when its a teen it will run across the screen and land on its face.

They also sing, dance and do lotsa other stuff. And they even play with their gifts without you having to make them.

COOL!!!!, so they can also watch TV, that´s nice! :D

It is cool. It is kinda funny too :D

My tama hada a baby yay.

Do u know wat names i could call it?

boy: milo, fibber, clip, guy, brain (hehehe), gantu, coopy, rufus, poi, patch, stich, baloo, nemo, suley, wako, yako, boggs, roz, chip

Girls: lilo, nani, milly, blitzy, diddo, max (both sex), tinky, june, amy, sandy, ginky, anya, buffy, pluff, elly, sugar, pixie, dot, pinky, boo, polly

mmm, can´t think of more for the moment... hehehe, hope there was one for your tama!

I LOVE THEM!!!! I used to watch them everyday when I was visiting my family in U.S.A but over here in Colombia I can´t cause I don´t hae disney channel :D

Hmm I have two Connexions and I've never seen them watch TV or Go to the beach :ph34r:

Well, I dunno if conexions watch TV, but I was told they do go to the beach, keep an eye on it, maybe it will do it soon! :ph34r:

Yeah. I think they go to the beach when their adults. And this is very rare to see. And did you know at christmas time they sit next to a christmas tree! hmmm.. very interesting :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back