How do tama´s take a bath?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn´t! please donpt tell me conexions is the only ones that sit next to a christmas tree also.... conenctions do that too? ;)

I dunno know about, that my mom bought me a connections cause she´s over there in USA but to mail things to here (Colombia) is pretty expensive, well, doesn´t matter, hope my connections will have many interesting images :D

They probly will. There isnt a big difference. I think they have other animations to replace the others! yay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My mask tama connexion watches tv but he never takes a bath. I am on generation 4 now and still to see them go to the beach. I think certain charchters do different things.

My tama's name is May and shes only 53 mins old to be exact, when will she start doing interesting stuff and what? ( gimme an estimate) ( oh yah and i have connections)

Hmm. guess you and me will be talking sooner... cause I´m just getting my connections till sunday!!! kinda pathetic ain´t it? me being in the forums and doing threads and everything and no tama to try anything of the things I ask... but well..... I learned, so now I know what to expect :blink:

stillstandinguntouched.... what´s the deal with your avatars hair?? why does it move??? :blink:

:) jejejeje hello y am colombiano :unsure: me preguntaba en que evoluciono tu tamagochi jejejejejeje nos hablamos :)

Kool, this thread was very informing. thanks guys. I think that when i get a new baby, I wont feed it any snacks to see if i will get the secret charactor. but its gonna be a week cuz mine just had babies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back