Sign in to follow this  
gymnastelmo

Gozarutchi's secret identity

Has anyone else noticed that when Gozarutchi plays with his cape...he becomes Oyajitchi for a few seconds? ;)

Why do you think this is? :lol: :)

I think it is a hint. Others say it is just another animation. But what would be the reason behind the animation?

Well, gozarotchi is a ninja, so he should know ninjitsu. This animation is merely him going in disguise, a skill taught to ninjas according to japanese myth.

Here are some pictures i took of my brother's tama making the transformation. :D

I'm soooo proud of myself for figuring out how to post pics. :(

www.picturetrail.com

Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing :]

Has anyone else noticed that when Gozarutchi plays with his cape...he becomes Oyajitchi for a few seconds? :ph34r:

Why do you think this is? :( :D

I just think this is strange :wacko: because it turnes into a secret character. :) But why not nazotchi? :P

I think it is a hint. Others say it is just another animation. But what would be the reason behind the animation?

Perhaps Gozarutchi is the key to getting Oya?

Then im happy that Snowy is a Gozarutchi and has the cape :ph34r:

I just had a idear....maby, if you hade gozotchi and then didinet mate, let him turn into an old timer, he turins into Oyajitchi. Mabe thats how to get it!!

ill do it.... im about to mate 2 of my 3 tamagotchis....then, my green tama im gona make an old timer!!!!!