Gozarutchi's secret identity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way, Oyajitchi's code name is BILL the other secret character. You get him using a masktchi 1st or second generation. :lol: they tell you how to get it at www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm it's at the very bottom. Note:Oyajitchi (AKA: Bill) evolves into an alien tamagotchi.

No Way, Oyajitchi's code name is BILL the other secret character. You get him using a masktchi 1st or second generation. :lol: they tell you how to get it at www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm it's at the very bottom. Note:Oyajitchi (AKA: Bill) evolves into an alien tamagotchi.
That information is for the first generations of Tamagotchis released in 96-97, not Connections/Connexions/Pluses.

so it only occurs to the gozarutchi? wut bout that mask guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird. But Masktchi gets this weird thing but it doesn't work on him. I have had Oyajitchi before though. But once I had a mametchi

and I gotta bowtie and then I got a mimitchi and it had a bow for its hair so they don't have exactly the same presents, but I was wondering if Masktchi's weird present is a regular cape.

Has anyone else noticed that when Gozarutchi plays with his cape...he becomes Oyajitchi for a few seconds? :D Why do you think this is? :wub: :huh:
LOL! :D That reminds me of the anime, Ranma 1/2. In the show, there's a little old man named Happosai who dresses as a ninja. He steals women's panties and bras as the items are drying on the clotheslines.

Has anyone else noticed that when Gozarutchi plays with his cape...he becomes Oyajitchi for a few seconds? :D Why do you think this is? :wub: :huh:
Here's a picture of the guy I mentioned in my last post--

Happosai

See the pic of the white haired dude? That's Happosai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back