Sign in to follow this  
sruss55

Suicidal Tama

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D My friends tama hanged itself!!! It was paused for a few days and when he unpaused the tama, it was swaying on the end of a rope! Has this happened to U?:( :( :(

it was swaying on the end of a rope

what do you mean?? :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

um......... wow...... i have no idea at all if thats possible...........

He went rock climbing? :P A rock climbing tama? B) How werid. :unsure: It maybe is a rare giltch? :( Is it true?! :wub:

Did your friends tamagotchi not be taken care of, or did they not care much for it

Im sorry i dont think this could happen normally it could have been a glitch or ur friend was just telling a lil white lie :unsure:

Maybe you could ask a guide, they have alot of excperience and might know whats up.

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :o

STOP SMAMMING. :D :lol: :D B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :o

Please do not SPAM, it is not respectful to the other members and is considered a broken rule.

Is it really possible for a Tamagotchi to do that? I guess the world of Tamagotchis is really a wonder... :D

Please do not SPAM, it is not respectful to the other members and is considered a broken rule.

Is it really possible for a Tamagotchi to do that? I guess the world of Tamagotchis is really a wonder... :o

that guy has been spamming for every post i have read/ignored in annoyence.

and that means ever post and topic he/she has ever posted.

OMG o my god o my god yikes aaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!! B) :lol: :D :o :D that is like so ttly scary *gasps and shivers*

:D B) :angry: My friends tama hanged itself!!! It was paused for a few days and when he unpaused the tama, it was swaying on the end of a rope! Has this happened to U?:angry: :angry: :angry:

please expect a PM from me i've GOT to get more info on this~~~~~~ :o :lol: :D :angry:

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :pochitchi:

not to me but mabey it got mad or it might of got sad i dont know from feels so sorry :pochitchi: :unsure: :( :( :( :( :( :( p.s your friend probly got a even better tamagotchi then his/her last one <_< :lol: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

That is not possible. Only one of these things could be happining:

1) Your friend got a fake that was made by some sickly-twisted in the mind company that is pretty cruel, mean, and....just.... DISTURBING!

2) Your firend's tama has a SERIOUS glitch, perhaps a virus (if possible!).

3) Gosh. You're probably telling us a LIE.

It's obviously not true. I can see this topic getting closed pretty soon.

It's quite senseless and we all know that. <_>

well,don't close it because what if he/she isn't telling a lie and gets his/her feelings hurt because no1 believes him/her???????? huh huh huh then wat