Suicidal Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Bandai would not program that in to their tamas. I have a massive collection and I have seen some really funny and ununual things in virtual pets but nothing so twisted.

It's obviously untrue. I wish people would stop making up stories.

This is jus sad. ;)

If another guide wants to close this topic, please go ahead. There is no truth in it and it's just kinda annoying us.

Anyone else vote to close this topic? I sure do.

I know Bandai would not program that in to their tamas. I have a massive collection and I have seen some really funny and ununual things in virtual pets but nothing so twisted.It's obviously untrue. I wish people would stop making up stories.

This is jus sad. :furawatchi:

If another guide wants to close this topic, please go ahead. There is no truth in it and it's just kinda annoying us.

I agree. It's obviously another sad lie.

There was another topic about a Tamagotchi killing another with a sword--From the few posts the author made, I gathered that it was basically a misunderstanding about the tug-of-war game and the pet's poor health. But there's no way that this is a misunderstanding--there's no graphic event even close to what is described here.

I know Bandai would not program that in to their tamas. I have a massive collection and I have seen some really funny and ununual things in virtual pets but nothing so twisted.It's obviously untrue. I wish people would stop making up stories.

This is jus sad. :furawatchi:

I totally so agree. <_< I wouldn't ever want to see a Tama being hung (a Mimitchi, especially!), and Bandai most certainly wouldn't want to program a Tama killing itself, but nice try, n00b. I'd better not see you doing this again. :rolleyes:

i agree with tamapenguin2 and mothra. there really isn't a possibility of something like that happening, even in the case of a severe glitch.
in my mind, your friend probably wasn't being truthful to you.

by the way, emmadavison, i don't think they were lying, just that someone lied to them, and they came here for advice. you can hear a lot of strange but untrue or misunderstood things from some tamagotchi owners <_<
:furawatchi: suppose you are right :wacko: :rolleyes:

It's so hard to trust people nowadays. ;_;

But this topic-maker person is lying like a rug - without a doubt.

besides, if it was on pause it nothing would happen to it.

Also, it would't hang itself i'd just turn into an egg with wings. If you don't believe me ask a mod or administrator. :furawatchi:

I dont know if that is true or not. Tamagotchi Connection v.2 is pretty extensive in the characters, items, and sytems, so it might happen . I don't really know. But I'm kind of skeptical. I don't think suicide is an 8+ year old topic. :p

I think you're friend might have a fake... That is pretty disturbing...

:angry: :angry: :huh: My friends tama hanged itself!!! It was paused for a few days and when he unpaused the tama, it was swaying on the end of a rope! Has this happened to U? :huh: :( :(
Please stop posting rubbish like this. There are children on this forum and they do not need to be traumatized by useless garbage like this. Any further offences will result in warnings being given.

*CLOSED*

I got asked why I closed this topic and so that you can all learn from this:

That topic is highly inappropriate. Tamagotchis are children's toys and no toy company in their right mind is going to produce a toy that commits suicide. What kind of message would that be sending to children??? Do you realise the legal implications that would result if a toy company did such a thing??? [some of] you won't until you get older.

The creator of that topic was making up stories which are inappropriate to this board and if used could have ramifications for Bandai bigger than you could believe. My job here is prevent things like that from happening and to prevent the spread of topics which are outright lies and are damaging to other members, TamaTalk and inherently Bandai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back