ERG IM SO MAD AT MY LITTLE SISTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillbilly355

Reaction score
ok so i was feeling nice one day and my little sister came in my room begging to let her take care of my 1997 tamagotchi american version. so i thought, shes in 4th grade and is older now do why not? shes more responsible than when she was in 2nd grade, so me being nice loaned it to her. she wasnt very good at watching it and it was always forgotten, even though i constanly reminded her to always know where it is and what its doing. so last night i was online chatting to some friends when my dad come n my room holding the tamagotchi by its keychain. he says "i found this in the dryer." my little sister LET IT GO THROUGH THE WASHER AND DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MY FIRST TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :eek: :D :eek:

this has been a really bad week for my tamas:

first my connection version 1 has a memory failure and i loose nine generations, then this! and to think, i was GOING to buy her a connection v2 for christmas. well, not anymore. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's really mean of her. By the time I was in 4th grade, I was babysitting a bunch of my friends' tamagotchis when they went away. But was it damaged really badly? Does it still work?

Or maybe theres a reason why she doesn't have a tama. Think about it. Im in fifth grade and I take care of my sisters tamas. (mostly because shes five).

no she OF COURSE didnt get in trouble. it still sorta works, but now half the screen is litterally washed out

Wow. :) I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose, though.

Could we see pictures of your tamagotchi? I've always been curious of what the washer and dryer can do.

if she is only in grade four...that would make her what? 8 or 9 years old? yeah, i'd say she isn't old enough to have one if she can't take care of them properly..but i also think you should cut her some slack. i highly doubt she meant to do that and if it just so happens that she did, keep them away from her and lock her in a closet :)

shes 9 but i was 7 when i got my first tama and i took really good care of it. i almost always get a pochitchi or what ever its called.

can anyone tell me how to make a topic because every time i make one...it seems to have dissapeared :S also, if anyone in here knows how to get an itchigotchi id be pleased to listen...is itchigotchi a girl or boy or can it be both? (i know this isn't the place to type this but i don't think you nice ppl will mind :) )

Well, it was really nice of you to lend it your sis, but you have to realize that she still is a little kid, and not responsiable enough to handle it. (A tamagotchi does need a mature level responsibility to live.) Personally, I think a little kid must be at least 6 or 7 take care of a tama.

lol.sorry. LITTLE SISTERS :lol: ANYWAYS THAT WAS REALLY MEAN OF HER. DID SHE GET GROUNDED???? :lol:
I'm not trying to be rude but why would she get grounded for breaking a toy?

Anyways, I would be mad at my sister/brother if they broke my tama.

I wouldn't be "FURIOUS" at him/her though.

Whoa, I'm in the fourth grade and I take care of the tamagotchis myself. It never dies, I might leave unpaused everynow and then but it never, never dies.

a;SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGGGGGGGGGGG

STOP SAYING FOURTH GRADE IS TOO YOUNG FOR A TAMA! People in my class had Tama's in late third grade. And I'm in forth grade now. And my Tama never died. And I got Mametchi twice and Mimitchi once. But anyway, tell her that she needs to be more responsible. I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back