ERG IM SO MAD AT MY LITTLE SISTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it so hard. I know you're saying it was your first tama but you should get her the tama (with awarranty of course if you can) and tell her if she can't take care of it or if something terrible happens you do w/e you can do. I know how much that stinks cuz I've got a little brother. lol

if she is only in grade four...that would make her what? 8 or 9 years old? yeah, i'd say she isn't old enough to have one if she can't take care of them properly..but i also think you should cut her some slack. i highly doubt she meant to do that and if it just so happens that she did, keep them away from her and lock her in a closet :lol:
Hey Im 9(sorry if Im spaming)

Hey Im 9(sorry if Im spaming)
no your not spamming , your just saying ur 9 and that you CAN look after a tamagotchi and ur age isnt too young! (i added more to that!) u only said ur 9 but it means a bit more

Well, it was really nice of you to lend it your sis, but you have to realize that she still is a little kid, and not responsiable enough to handle it. (A tamagotchi does need a mature level responsibility to live.) Personally, I think a little kid must be at least 6 or 7 take care of a tama.
she's 9. and last time I checked 6 is younger than 9.

Aw, she probably forgot all about it and acedentally left it in her pants. I'm sure she didn't do it on perpose. Alot of people have short turm memory. I do. But please don't go too hard on your sister. You have the most power over her because your older. Please tell her your feelings...but don't be so mean. She probably feels realy bad right now and please don't make her feel any worse.

I should know this. I'm the smallest in my family and it's not so easy being the smallest. :p

she's 9. and last time I checked 6 is younger than 9.
Well, then that changes enerything. If she's 9, and did that, then I don't even think she's capable of takeing care of one. (I thought you meant little sis like 4 or 5 little.)

You don't have to be such a grouch. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's really mean of her. By the time I was in 4th grade, I was babysitting a bunch of my friends' tamagotchis when they went away. But was it damaged really badly? Does it still work?
yah??? :angry:

Well, it was really nice of you to lend it your sis, but you have to realize that she still is a little kid, and not responsiable enough to handle it. (A tamagotchi does need a mature level responsibility to live.) Personally, I think a little kid must be at least 6 or 7 take care of a tama.
Yah but she said she was in grade 4 around age 9 10...

I remember my sis throwing hers on the wall! <_< :angry:

P.S. she's olny little!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back