Sign in to follow this  
Natasja

Tamagotchi Keitai

yeah......

im trying to read some of the instructions, but some of the hiragana above the kanji are too small to read.

i'm confused.

If you go to a website with the same thing you can translate it into English by going to google.com and going to their Language Tools.

I need help. Can anybody please send me pics of all of the Keitai Plus characters ( not pics of the charqacters themselves, but pics of what they look like on the screen)

I have two Keitais (ones in the mail still). I HIGHLY reccommend getting it from ebay. they so rock.!

Also, besides buying stuff from the vendor, theres passwords you can enter to get more cool stuff!

I tried going to the Japanese bandai website but all the information is there in pictures. They don't actually have much written on the page itself! So that stuffs translating in to English. The scanned instructions are small and the hirigana above the kanji is too small to see without saving it and zooming in...not sure I could be stuffed. I did six years of Jap and still I didn't learn my kanji! :wub:

Please try to check Jason's Store regurlarly if you would like to buy a Keitai, he sells them for 35 dollars.

I really like them better than the connection Tamagotchi, I guess because it has got more interaction. Please have a look at my website to read more about the Keitai and also how it works.

I'm sorry the scans are a bit too small to read :-(, I really don't have the time to scan them bigger...

Does anybody have a growth chhart for thamagotchi keitai?????????? I have a keitai but i want to know the characters?????????PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Help

Plz

PLZ

Right now there aren't any on ebay but I have a keitai and I love it VERY much. I hope all could have a keitai because I love mine. I have pink and blue.....

I want to get one off yes asia but they're sold out! AND I EVEN HAVE THE MONEY! I NEVER HAVE MONEY!!!

LOL, poor Laffy_Taffy. I am the same way so when I saw them for sale and I knew I had the money I snatched them up REAL quick!!

omg coool! how muhc do the ketai cost though?