Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Keitai. It's yellow qith white letters and a blue border and blue tag and antenna.

Character: Kutchipatchi

Weight: 60

G's: 2650

Gifts: Balloon, ball, jump rope, trumpet, bunny, King Crown, Hello Kitty thing, King Card (addressed NO)

Generation: 2

Baby: Putitchi

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the site you ordered that from that is outragous to pay that much for one of those why dont ppl just wait till they came out in the usa. they will be cheaper and theyll be able to work on the cells here. DUR!!!! i think someone that pays that much for a tama is crazy.

yes, i am crazy ^^ but i CANT wait it too important to me! and tamagotchis so important to me that i used to money i got for x-mas that i SHOULD be saving! ^^ now i only have like 3 bucks left! lol ^^ soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,yeah i am crazy, tamgotchi crazy and proud of it! ^.^

I just looked at the site you ordered that from that is outragous to pay that much for one of those why dont ppl just wait till they came out in the usa. they will be cheaper and theyll be able to work on the cells here. DUR!!!! i think someone that pays that much for a tama is crazy.
You are just being lucky that the connection only costs 10 dollars! :) In the Netherlands it's very hard to get your hands on a connexion and it will cost 30 dollars (o_O)

The Keitai sold for 25 dollars in Japan, but I believe that the first serie already sold out. If you want to get one through an auction in Japan you'll pay 35 dollars also. Even without the cellphone option the Keitai is a lot of fun ( :lol: ). I don't know if they will ever release them outside Japan...

Laffy Taffy, I also have the blue on, it's gorgeous. You should read this topic on Mimitchi's site on how to get special items. Really cool!

OMG!!! *freaks out*

I don't know where I've been for the past two months. I just heard about Keitai a week ago. XD

Hmm... wow, it seems like they've really upgraded the Plus! Just looking at all of those items makes me want to scream.

*stares at special edition winter ones* $160 on Ebay?!?!?! I don't have that much money...

Let's all hope that they make it outside of Japan. *crosses fingers and hopes* I'd love to have it interact with my cell phone...

yes but even if they do release it here it can only connect with this one TYPE of cellphone, no others.

Ohhhhhhh im so exited, my keitai should get here Monday or Tuesday!!!!

<(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> ^(^.^)^

What other didfferent animations- tell it from YOUR point of view not what you just copyed and pasted.

laffy, if it's not indiscreet, how much did you pay it?
Well the starting bid was $35.00 but someone bid $37 so iv had to bid $38.00 and then shipping was $5.00 oh and since i baught a book from the same seller, instead of making me pay two shipping fees i only had to pay one and she put them in the same pakage! isnt that nice!? ^_^

i singed the petition. oh man..... i want one now!!! it makes me feel like crying im not alliowed to buy one off the internet,lol. *sigh* i guess i'll have to wait and hope it gets released in USA.

OMG!!! *freaks out*I don't know where I've been for the past two months. I just heard about Keitai a week ago. XD

Hmm... wow, it seems like they've really upgraded the Plus! Just looking at all of those items makes me want to scream.

*stares at special edition winter ones* $160 on Ebay?!?!?! I don't have that much money...

Let's all hope that they make it outside of Japan. *crosses fingers and hopes* I'd love to have it interact with my cell phone...
Hang in there! Bandai will release 4 new colours at the end of next week, so keep checking Ebay and Jason's store Oh and the pink one is mine :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back