Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think your being under privelaged? Look at us in Oz! We get nothing! Can't even debug our tamas, and I don't even know if the angelgotchis and devilgotchis and all that were released!

You think your being under privelaged? Look at us in Oz! We get nothing! Can't even debug our tamas, and I don't even know if the angelgotchis and devilgotchis and all that were released!
I know how you feel i live in oz as well and the only tama's that have been relesed is the version 1 and the version 2 ;)

did you find anything out about that new character, the pink one with the flowers?
Is it this guy that you are talking about?: :gozarutchi: That's a furawatchi!

The keitai sounds really cool! I wish I could get one! I also wish I could read or speak Japanese!!! :mimitchi: Have fun with your keitai!

spypeeps3

Many japanese tamagotchi funs say Ver.2 is more excited than Keitai.

I think so.

I'm getting one I think... But the problem is I don't know Japanese and am not sure if they sell them in English.......... Wonderin' if it's worth the 30 dollars to get it when it probably won't connect to my Nokia cellphone and is in a language I don't understand. I'm really unsure right now and any help with that is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi Keitai just arrived! It's so nice! Even though you can't connect it to a mobile phone outside Japan it's still great. The keitai can be compared to the connection Tamagotchi. BUT, it has got:
- new characters

- new games (baseball, catching musical notes, multiple choice game with racing)

- you earn point while playing games and can spend them on tickets at your phone (which doesn't work outside japan)

- different food: rice and some sort of snack

- different animations, for instance two characters can kiss eachother!

- you can connect them together, but I'm not sure if they'll connect to tamagotchi plus/connexion/connection. I have to try that at the teenage stage. When you connect them they do the regular games, but also a ball and trumpet game.

- AND I SAW NAZOTCHI IN THE MANUAL!!! oh my, maybe it's a secret character on the keitai and not on the connection?! So sad that I can't read Japanese. I'll post scans an photo's soon, maybe someone can translate it. Huh, it said someting about page 29, so i turned to that page and it shows pictures of a 13th generation Mametchi?? Maybe if they pair you get a Nazotchi??
where do you typ in the code?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Actually a lot of characters look different. For instance my toddler looks like a sea star, very cute! The character you are talking about is in the menu, but I can't read japanese...
A minute ago the sales man came by on my tama screen and he offered me an octopus for 100 points! So this is what you can do with the points you earn on playing the games. Other stuff you can buy:

- Perfume (?)

- Skates

- Sunglasses

- a Ticket

- Corn

- Peanuts

- Heart in a jar (?)
:D :unsure: heart in jar you say? thats the love potion!! worth 3000gps, and you get it on version 2 tamagotchis, and its realy kewl!! try it! it can be gotten with one of the codes!! :pochitchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: heart in jar you say? thats the love potion!! worth 3000gps, and you get it on version 2 tamagotchis, and its realy kewl!! try it! it can be gotten with one of the codes!! :furawatchi:
well, does it really make tama fall in love? :furawatchi:

this makes me excited. i just ordered a keitai from a website. it should be coming in a little while :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back