Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked for one for christmas and i can resd japanias so if anyone out there can please e-mail me and ill send you pictures of the instructions if i get it. :lol: ;) :) :blink: :huh: :rolleyes: :p B) :lol:

[SIZE=12pt]Listen up people! They are selling Akai's at [/SIZE]Yes Asia for only $30 or so... shipping to Canada or the Untied Stetes is only $6. In case you don't alraedy know, and Akai is just like a Keiti only it has red pixels instead of black pixels. I highly reccomend the website.

Yay!

My Japanese friends bought me an Akai series Keitai as a christmas gift! (Um... now I have to buy her something nice from Holland... but I dunno anything... :huh: )

It's soooo cool!

The red screen is a little anoying, but cute!

And you can give them wine! :(

Oh, and all sorts of other red food, such as radish, pizza, ramune (Japanese fruit) shrimp, and water melon.\

I also heard that they transform into 'red themed' characters, such as cherries, hearts, tomatoes, apples etc.

Is it a keitai when it says Tamagotchi Plus+Keitai Purple or something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a kieta...I want one really bad. Should I buy one in Japaniese? or wait and see if they come out in english? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm so confused!!!!!

any one want to fill me in please?

I have a friend who lives in japan so maybe ill just ask her... :huh:

but still...

hie guys...i just got a tamagotchi yesterday and it looks like a keitai...the only tamagotchi i ever got was the gen 1 back in 1998 i think...im currently in kira town, japan on a student exchange and my host family got it for me as a christmas present...im having trouble with it because it is in japanese and i can onli use the basic functions like feeding it , playing games and also washing its poo..besides that im completely blur...and it has a different icon for the discipline function..instead of the pacman looking symbol, it has a mailbox symbol..and i got a mail this morning saying i got mugged and i lost 300 dollars or sumthing...im completely blur..anyone with any experience with this keitai?? its antenna is slightly slanted to the left and it has a big ball on top unlike the normal keitais..thanx

hie guys...i just got a tamagotchi yesterday and it looks like a keitai...the only tamagotchi i ever got was the gen 1 back in 1998 i think...im currently in kira town, japan on a student exchange and my host family got it for me as a christmas present...im having trouble with it because it is in japanese and i can onli use the basic functions like feeding it , playing games and also washing its poo..besides that im completely blur...and it has a different icon for the discipline function..instead of the pacman looking symbol, it has a mailbox symbol..and i got a mail this morning saying i got mugged and i lost 300 dollars or sumthing...im completely blur..anyone with any experience with this keitai?? its antenna is slightly slanted to the left and it has a big ball on top unlike the normal keitais..thanx
When do u have to do a student exchange? Y do u need it?

:huh: OMG you got a CHO JINSEI! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!

:D :D hey i love tamas and they r cool :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back