Sign in to follow this  
mimichi7

Please help this is seriously wrong and sick!

O.k. first of all I didn't want my guys to become partners until they were old timers to get the secret guy...

But they were best friends had 2 hearts and 2 happy faces tehn I connected them and they had babys but when they were done I checked the friends book and they were only best friends!!! When the boy went to the girls house tho kiss her it came out as a baby girl eew!!! So when I had checked the friends the boy was a girl in the frinds book!!!!

It's really weird and I don't think it's a glitch so don't say so please be specifac!!!

Please, please, please help!!!!

Yes(gulps grossed out)

They got married.This might be sick but really the got tamababies.That means a new genaration as begun!

Wow, that is strange! I've never heard of that happening before! Creepy!!!

-mametchichic

mine got married already then the matchmaker came :D

It was weird and I don't no how it happend!!!

They got married.This might be sick but really the got tamababies.That means a new genaration as begun!

Yah, I no I'm not stupid my first tamagotchi ever turned 1 nyear old and it's the shell not thee dude!!! And yes but the baby girl kissed then the lights went out with the mother and it was sooo grosss!!!

Not so wierd. The best-friends could easily be mistaken for 'partner' right?

Don't tell me... were they both guys? You say "...I didn't want my guys to..." and GUYS right? Sry that's my interpretation

no, they were both girls an adult and an babyu girl

Ohh i think i know what shes saying.

shes grossed out because an old lady mated with a baby girl.

x'D

silly tamagotchis

they just have the hots for echother they love echother that there growing nothing rong its life if you do not get it send me mail OK its life!

they just have the hots for echother they love echother that there growing nothing rong its life if you do not get it send me mail they brock up sarry you have a weard guy i am telling you OK its life!

i don't get it if they were both guys then how could they have babys?????????????/ :mellow: