Please help this is seriously wrong and sick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you accidentally give them love potion? Cause regardless of gender, the love potion works anyways... sick and wrong yes, how it should work no. :mellow:
*Blink*.

Not quite understanding what's so "sick and wrong" about it.

well you will be able to have as many partners and babys that you want......you will keep the most recent baby tho .the others will just be lost in cyberspace

They got married.This might be sick but really the got tamababies.That means a new genaration as begun!
OMG I got no clue how that happened B) -puke-

Yah, It just happened 4 the 3rd time it's really starting 2 grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ME and NUTCRAKER out!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ps., nutcraker is my little BRO!!!!

Can i just ask

HOW DO THEY GET MARRIED???????It is strange but my tamagotchis are adults and want to know how to get them married before the matchmaker comes

You just keep connecting them and if the matchmaker comes say no she'll come about 7 times!!!

something weird happened i have a tamagotchi at its 5th generation and it was always girls whats wronge with it :rolleyes:

Nothing's wrong with yur tamagotchi!!! My tamagotchi was on the 9th generation and it was all boys it's just the characters yur getting!!!

And please make yur own thread to ask a question yur not sopposed to start a new question in some1 elses thread!!!

It's o.k. though yur a newbie ( a new person here) just try not to do it again o.k.!!!

ps. I'll be yur friend Angel and Kris, and if any1 else want to be my friend I'm glad to be yurs!!!

Regards,

mimichi7

Last edited by a moderator:
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I just bursted out laughing, but gagged too....Weird combo, anyways, The matchmaker mated with a baby girl??!!

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!

Tama-Rapist!!!!!! :D

Poor little baby, did it have a child?????

Please help me!!!

And yah tama raptist- but you have to remember there's little kids on here to, and yah it had babies!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that is really weird. . .and kinda gross. . . and. . . Okay WOW that is just really weird. . . I have never seen that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back