Rare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
On online places where you can get tamagotchis, they say that the arctic camo and the green camo are rare. . . I have both of them. . . The arctic one was hard to find but the green one wasnt. . . Does anyone know if they truly are rare?

i got artic camo..I got the last artic camo.But i am not sure if they are rare.I think the green camo is.Hardly no one has it here in my school.

They may or may not be rare but the one i have they say is very hard to find the camouflage one that i got out of Argus

yeah they are.The only place I can find the camos are ebay.I looked at CMS and they had alot of v2s but not one artic or regular camo.

Yeah. . .but I found them both at wal-mart for 15.00 dollars, but they try to sell you them for like 45.00 on e-bay.

The Artic Camo is scarce, but that didn't stop me from fonding one! :(

It took me 3 weeks for my tamagotchi to finally evolve into a stupid onion.

I have seen mostly all the tamagotchis in real life so i belive it is hard to get some

Artic camos aren't rare. I went to Target and that was the only one they had. :)

DON'T buy any tama from e-bay. it's a rip off. they try to sell you tamas u can find any where for almost $100. I say the pink with ribbons (the one i have) for 90.00. but i bought mine at the store for only 15.00. e-bay is a rip off. i mean, they do have a few v3s for 99 cents but those are only bids. people always win those other than you cause they stay on always and keep watching the bids. but you can get a artic camo there for 99 cents. but trust me, you'll have better luck at the store than on ebay. if you are still looking for a v3 or are getting another one, try toys r us. they restock every other day almost

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if your talking about V2, it was a 'rare' design. Not in a way like a Yasashii or anything, but simply because probably, they produced less of them than the other designs. That is maybe for every 1.000.000 Tamagotchis produced, maybe only 500.000 to 900.000 of these 'rare' ones were made.

Don't do that! It takes up alot of space..its also Spamming, actaully, Lpamming

Long

PointLess

Anoyying

Messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back