Rare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Artic Camo for like 19 bucks +tax at London drugs! There were 3 camo left there so they r probably rare! But then again lots of people have Artic camos at my school, but no green camos!!!!!!!!!! I want 11111111!!

There are heaps of those 'rare ones' in Australia. But i havent been able to find some of the ones other people talk about here or see on ebay. Maybe they just send different colours to different parts of the world at different times?

I have blue camo, but it's weird because it's the only blue camo i've seen without numbers on the screen. Is that rare?

i have heard tha there is a desert camo, and i have seen only 1 in my life :furawatchi: :angry: :D

aka:lite brown and brown

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Blue camo and a blue with wite and green spots and lines. KB toys only have one blue Camo.

there not rare once i found a toy store ( i dont know the name ) and it was hard to find 1 differnt then camo ( both ) like it was like tama camo city.

serious :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :blink: <_< :angry: :lol: :lol: ;) :ichigotchi: i said to myself humina humina

~sincerly~

anythingchi

mines rareits silver i also have a gold v1 you cant connet with gold though <_< ihave a one with garftia and a 1 thats blue andhase fireworks are they rare :angry: :lol: :lol: ;) :ichigotchi:

pm me if you want to be my friend

I got plenty of camos from ebay for cheap.

$12 to $15 each

blue camo for both v2 and v3

I got clear blue v2 for $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back