pokemon vs. tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like tamas better or pokemons????

• pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DISLIKE POKEMON WITH GREAT INTENSITY!!!! I don't mean to offend anybody but it's just my personal preference. SMILES!!! (random)

Code:
dfh
  • bla

65898t86t569
imageproxy.php
yudduy :p :huh: :huh: :eek: :huh: :huh: :) B) :p

I HATE POKEMON!!! I HATE IT!! THE END!! I DO!!! REALLY!! IT SUCKS!!! And for the people who said pokemon, why are you ON this site??????? I voted Tamas 100%!!!!!
They never said they hated tamas, they just said they liked pokemon better. That doesn't mean they can't be on here.

I HATE POKEMON!!! I HATE IT!! THE END!! I DO!!! REALLY!! IT SUCKS!!! And for the people who said pokemon, why are you ON this site??????? I voted Tamas 100%!!!!!
You fail it.

I personally don't think you can compare the two. Pokémon is the own-all RPG, Tamagotchi is the own-all keychain virtual pet. They aren't the same, but they both own Neopets. So Neopets is the real loser.

Depends on what Pokemon you mean. The show, or the games. The games are much better than the shows. I also enjoy the games more than tamas. More to do. I chose Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back