pokemon vs. tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like tamas better or pokemons????

• pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You fail it.
I personally don't think you can compare the two. Pokémon is the own-all RPG, Tamagotchi is the own-all keychain virtual pet. They aren't the same, but they both own Neopets. So Neopets is the real loser.
Oh yes, I ca agree with that. I cannot say the pkmon game is dumb, because honestly I have never played it. The show is VERY stupid, because they all end EXACTLY the same. Neopets is horrible. It wasted away a year of my precious life, trying to get awesome pets (huh?) and saving up points and obsessively playing games.

I wish no one told me about neopets.

um..ok i luv tamas...always have..but i like the pokemon games better. i've been playing this one i rented for 36hrz and 26minz. so i think that speeks for itself. :)

WHATS UP WITH POKYMON AND TAMATALK!!!!????? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIS HERE, NOT POKYMON!!!!! thats why its called TAMAtalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I like tamas more by a longshot! I used to collect pokemon cards though... I have a deck (in my closet) of 1,265!

Im selling them when I'm 20 to get some mulah!

tamas I hate pokemon (no offence to ppl who like it) I hated it when I was like six or seven when I was four and five I love it! but now I hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back